what happened to crazy grunts riddles round 1-5?

haloman 2

hello everyone. i was gone this summer and left at the end of school last year when i had to return my school laptop. any ways since ive been back ive noticed the forums changed. and i mean changed quite a bit. i was the one who killed 5 word halo story and i remember i had a blast with that thing. how caboose and i always somewhat competed yet encuraged each other to keep it going when we had about 5-13 pages of just us. i miss that as well as other people commenting with us. so thats one thing. but thing 2 that is the main point to this thread is WHAT EVER HAPPENED to crazy grunts riddles??????!!!!!!!! last update was in july!!!! why has no one commented on it since then? Im starting to feel that all the funny fun threads have died now except for the banning for no reason and guess who's next. which are great fun by the way. but you know what i men. so i dont want this to sound like a complaint or anything i just wanted to point this out and say that we should revive these threads. either have someone post in them again or just remake them. 

so what do you guys say?