Halo Spartan Assault: Coming to Xbox 360 and Xbox One

BeckoningZebra1

spartanassault660.jpg

It's Finally happening! Check out the article right from Halo Waypoint:

Grab your controller and prepare for the Flood; Halo: Spartan Assault is poised to storm living rooms around the world this holiday! Today, 343 Industries in conjunction with Vanguard Games announced that Halo: Spartan Assault will be available worldwide for digital download this December for both Xbox One and Xbox 360.

Halo: Spartan Assault for Xbox One and Xbox 360 will pit gamers in a galactic-scale war against a persistent and overwhelming enemy from long ago – the Flood. With over 30 stimulating missions at your fingertips, play longer than ever with the all-new online Co-op mode and the Operation Hydra expansion that delivered an action-packed addition to the single player campaign.

Will you be getting it? If so are you gonna buy it on the 360 or wait and get it on Xbox One?

EDIT: Ok, I've found the features coming that are exclusive to the console version of Halo: Spartan Assault.

Play longer than ever in a new online Co-op mode, and watch each other's backs with all-new Co-op missions*

Engage in Operation Hydra, the expansion from the Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 game that brings mystery and a chilling addition to the single player Campaign

Wage war against a persistent and overwhelming enemy – encounter the Flood for the first time in Halo: Spartan Assault

Go in strong with an expanded arsenal that brings you more weapons, more armor abilities, and more upgrades – it's the ultimate Spartan Assault experience!

• Like 7

I knew they would eventually release it on Xbox! After all those posts, it's finally happening! I haven't got Windows 8 so i couldn't get it, but this December I can! Thanks for the post. :) I'm getting it on Xbox 360 because I might get an Xbox One next summer and I don't want to wait that long. Will it be exactly the same as the other versions on phones and tablets?

I knew they would eventually release it on Xbox! After all those posts, it's finally happening! I haven't got Windows 8 so i couldn't get it, but this December I can! Thanks for the post. :) I'm getting it on Xbox 360 because I might get an Xbox One next summer and I don't want to wait that long. Will it be exactly the same as the other versions on phones and tablets?

Well wasn't Halo: Spartan Assault (the W8 and tablet version) story about Sarah Palmer? Because the description from Waypoint said we would be fighting the Flood, so maybe it'll have more missions or another story entirely.

Well wasn't Halo: Spartan Assault (the W8 and tablet version) story about Sarah Palmer? Because the description from Waypoint said we would be fighting the Flood, so maybe it'll have more missions or another story entirely.

I think it's the exact same thing. It's coming with the same DLC, Operation Hydra, so I think the story is the same. I hope there are more missions though, that would be great. :)

I think it's the exact same thing. It's coming with the same DLC, Operation Hydra, so I think the story is the same. I hope there are more missions though, that would be great. :)

The original Spartan Assault had Sarah Palmer

I think the flood levels might be a whole new single player with its own lore which honestly would be awesome. 

Thanks for posting this Zebra I saw it on twitter at school and got so excited to finally play it with a controller. The game is honestly pretty fun. 

• Like 1

Getting, depending on cost. It depends on how much MSP money it costs, and if it will be a download. If my purchase transfers from X360 to X1 then I'd be interested.

I'm sure it will be a downloadable game, not a disc. I don't think it will transfer to Xbox One but I might be wrong. It will only cost around $7, so around £4. Good enough price for me. ;)

• Like 1

Probably some new ones but the old ones as well. You can still reearn them because it is on different platforms. 

Yeah probably. I think they will be mostly new ones because so far it seems the story might be slightly different. They are still releasing the same DLC, Operation Hydra, so those achievements will probably be the same. ;)

That's Awesome!! About time it comes out for xbox because lets face it, not many people have windows 8 and with xbox all halo fans are there! :D It would be cool if they made it a disc game though :D

Yeah I agree that most Halo fans are on Xbox and they are doing the right thing. Microsoft even get more money so I don't see why they wouldn't do this. 

Making it a disc game would cost them a bit of money which they probably wouldn't get back because I'm guessing most people would just buy it on their console. Quick and easier. ;)