343i 10th Weekly Community Poll

BeckoningZebra1

Welcome to the 10th 343i Weekly Community Poll!

Wow, we've already hit the big 10, anyways let's get right to it.
Last week we had the Elites locked in against Grunts, winner takes the crown. It was neck and neck, but ultimately the winner was:

The Elites! WORT! WORT! :hrhr:

Our first ever tie breaker thread can be found here :)

This week's poll is a question I've wanted to ask for a while but just never got around to it. So here ya go: "Who's your favorite member of Noble Team?"

Noble_Team.jpg

-Carter
-Kat
-Emile
-Jorge
-Jun
-Thom

So those are the members of Noble Team I've chosen for this poll (If you're wondering, noble six from Halo:Reach wasn't included because he was more you than anyone else and the other member of Noble Six was only a temporary replacement.)

IF YOU WANT YOUR VOTE TO COUNT, PLEASE VOTE BEFORE 10:00AM EST 10-28-13

Well that's all for this week, please take part in the poll and see ya next week! :wave:

Also if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions pertaining to the poll, feel free to message
me

• Like 2

Jorge. He's kind, polite, strong, and he didn't hesitate a second when his sacrifice was needed. Nor did the whole Noble Team. But he was a Spartan II, he knew he was important, he knew what had to be done, he knew his duty.

"Tell 'em to make it count". Well we did it Jorge.

• Like 1

thom. he died heroically just like jorge. i know he could have just thrown the nuke in the gravity lift and left but you never know. the covenant could have easily stopped it. but still he knew it was his duty to risk his life or else it it would have possably meant the planet unless they did destroy it no matter what like what happened to jorge when he thought he had saved reach. so ya

• Like 1

thom. he died heroically just like jorge. i know he could have just thrown the nuke in the gravity lift and left but you never know. the covenant could have easily stopped it. but still he knew it was his duty to risk his life or else it it would have possably meant the planet unless they did destroy it no matter what like what happened to jorge when he thought he had saved reach. so ya

Does it tell you about Thom in the Ghost of Onyx book? I'm still reading it and I don't know much about Thom.

Does it tell you about Thom in the Ghost of Onyx book? I'm still reading it and I don't know much about Thom.

well me either, and i dont think he was in the ghosts of onyx book, because for 1 he was the first noble 6 and died before the fall of reach 2 because he was a spartan III and 3 i just read all of it on the halo wiki that is a link to who he was in his name above

• Like 1

Jun or Carter it comes down to for me. Not just personality, but I take into their armour choices and battle tactics also. Carter is a courageous leader and sacrificial for his teammates which I admired of him, while Jun fights like how I do, staying afar assessing the situation and picking off units quietly. But Carter had the voice to match his character best.

I then chose on what they wear, Jun clearly taking that card in my opinion because he looks so much more badass.

So final vote being Jun, just.

• Like 1

Thom is in the the Deliver Hope trailer, he was the previous Noble 6 that the team had been used to, when he died. The Noble 6 we play as took over from him, just after the events in the trailer.

• Like 4

well me either, and i dont think he was in the ghosts of onyx book, because for 1 he was the first noble 6 and died before the fall of reach 2 because he was a spartan III and 3 i just read all of it on the halo wiki that is a link to who he was in his name above

Thom is in the the Deliver Hope trailer, he was the previous Noble 6 that the team had been used to, when he died. The Noble 6 we play as took over from him, just after the events in the trailer.

Thanks ;)