Bring The Brutes back but fighting with the Storm Faction

Kazadure

Should this happen??  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should the brutes and the storm faction fight alongside each-other to destroy the arbiter and his forces??

• Yes
    • No
    • UUUUUUMMM Whats a brute?? and OMG are the storm faction like zeus and stuff??

We all know that both the brutes and the storm faction hate the arbiter and his elites

Wouldn't it be awesome if they worked together and prove to challenging for the arbiter and his forces thus causing chief and/or the UNSC to help.

Maybe an objective in the campaign could be to kill the storm faction leader and the high brute chieftan.

Please reply what you think

• Like 1

How about we let 343i do what they want with the story. It is pretty obvious that since 2011 343i has been taking the Halo lore in a very good direction.
Also Brutes are returning in a comic called Halo: Escalation coming out this December.

How about we let 343i do what they want with the story. It is pretty obvious that since 2011 343i has been taking the Halo lore in a very good direction.

Also Brutes are returning in a comic called Halo: Escalation coming out this December.

I think they're going a good direction story wise. 

it depends on your opinion i honestly dont think they did but others do

I definitely think Brutes should come back, but im pretty sure they have had just about enough of the Sangheli, so i think teaming up is out...the Elites kinda took a bunch of brutes as slaves after the events of 3.

On another note, i think brutes should act like they did in reach, but berserk like they did in 2, they were scary as hell. also, even though bungie didnt like it, i thought making them huge bullet sponges was what made them fun.

• Like 1

I definitely think Brutes should come back, but im pretty sure they have had just about enough of the Sangheli, so i think teaming up is out...the Elites kinda took a bunch of brutes as slaves after the events of 3.

On another note, i think brutes should act like they did in reach, but berserk like they did in 2, they were scary as hell. also, even though bungie didnt like it, i thought making them huge bullet sponges was what made them fun.

agreed.

i dont think they should work with the elites. but maybe a few minor prophets and brutes can come back trying to reform the covenant with out the elites

• 2 weeks later...