Halo 5 Cover Idea

AsquareM

Hello, respectful Community! I'm I new member of the 343i community.

So, on topic: there are many speculations about the story of Halo 5. I went through, and came up with a fan-made cover art. There have been speculations that halo 5 should return with Cortana, and will have much to do with Dr. Halsey. So I came up with this:

h5art.png

So, I want you, the wise community, to give your valued opinions.  :D 

Edit: Stay tuned for another H5 cover art

Edited by Advait03
  • Like 3

i like it. nice job with the cortana/halsey duality. sort of symbolic like even though cortanas gone, halsey's is still kicking, and she could be johns last hope for answers.

welcome to the community! B)

Thank you so much. It means a lot to me.

i love it great work how much time did it take you to do it??

Thank you so much. About 3 hours. It was completed in two hours, but I had used the Xbox 360 banner.

New_Xbox_360_Game_Banner.jpg

I read somewhere that it's exclusively for xbox one, so i searched for the xbox one banner, but didn't find it, so with reference to other covers, I custom made one using the logo.

xbox-one-console-banner3.jpg

Reference:

forza-5-xbox-one-cover.jpg

xbox-one-battlefield-4-cover-s.jpg

I had to rescale the whole photo, that's why MC looks so low-res but the foreground elements high-res. But it was worth it. Totally worth it.

It's better I posted this topic over here than forum.halomaps.org. All the people of that place knows is criticizing.

BTW, why not you all create one? I created this pic using Adobe After Effects.

i really like it and it is great art. really good i just think there should be a little more things in the back ground. i use photo shop so i might create something. also i was hoping i could edit this if you dont mind. add smething else in the back ground is all or you can do it. i was just curious is all. so i hope you dont mind me asking.

aslo ill try to make my own too

i really like it and it is great art. really good i just think there should be a little more things in the back ground. i use photo shop so i might create something. also i was hoping i could edit this if you dont mind. add smething else in the back ground is all or you can do it. i was just curious is all. so i hope you dont mind me asking.

aslo ill try to make my own too

Yup no problem at all. That's what I want in this thread. Thanks for the advice. You may add what you said in your pic. Anyone else who's reading can also do this.

well i hope this link works it may not so ya

file:///Users/jcase15/Documents/h5art%20remake.psd

ok it doesn't work nvm

screw it im really sorry but i cant manage to paste it at all. im really sorry. all the image is: your same image with a picture of the planet reach requiem and the Ur-Didact in it. Didact is above chief, requiem is in between cortana and chief and reach is on the right side of halsey.

reach by halsey represents the old spartan programs and noble 6 and halseys past, requiem represents how chief and cortana were lost on the planet and lost each other. and didact represents how he may return or another may appear to get revenge on chief and the humans

Edited by haloman 2

well i hope this link works it may not so ya

file:///Users/jcase15/Documents/h5art%20remake.psd

ok it doesn't work nvm

screw it im really sorry but i cant manage to paste it at all. im really sorry. all the image is: your same image with a picture of the planet reach requiem and the Ur-Didact in it. Didact is above chief, requiem is in between cortana and chief and reach is on the right side of halsey.

reach by halsey represents the old spartan programs and noble 6 and halseys past, requiem represents how chief and cortana were lost on the planet and lost each other. and didact represents how he may return or another may appear to get revenge on chief and the humans

That sounds nice and I would really like to see it. In your photoshop window, open your image, then press the "Print Screen" Button, which should be above the insert button.

IMG_1533.jpg

Then open paint, Ctrl+V (Paste) it, save it, upload it, then show it to me. I'd really like to see it.

Well there is no another problem. My school has blocked the website cus I am usually in this forum on my computer so now I'm on my phone which can be very hard

Oh... well anyways, I hope you may be able to show it to me sometime in the future(Damn Schools), because I really liked the description you gave me.

C'mon People, you all try too! Create a cover art which you think would be nice and show your love to Halo!

Awesome cover art, wouldn't mind at all if this is what Halo 5's case looked like. I especially like Cortana and Halsey blended in the background. :yay:

Also Welcome to the Community! :)

Thanks so very much. I had to do much hard work on the Cortana-Halsey Split just to make it look even. Still now, it's not perfect, but due to low opacity, it blends. :)

By the way, I'm coming up with another Cover Art, Stay Tuned!