Your Favorite Protagonist besides Master Chief from Any Halo Game ?

TheMightyLlama1

I like Cortana a lot. She's really well developed as a character and the player could really feel the bond between Cortana and Chief in Halo 3 and 4. I feel like the emotional struggle within her really set her apart as a character in the series.

I hope we haven't seen the last of her and that 343 will build on her story some in the next Halo game. Like maybe a mission where you play as Cortana, I know it's unlikely but I think it would help us understand Cortana a bit more, seeing as she's A.I, and not human.

I'm not sure...that's a tough question. Honestly I like all the protagonists of Halo but my favorite ones are the Arbiter, Sgt.Johnson and the Rookie. I choose these three because they are strong fighters that will do anything to accomplish their mission. They never show fear. I also like other characters such as Cortana and Cpt.Keyes. Captain Keyes should've taken on a bigger role in the Halo games. You learn a bit more about him in Halo The Fall of Reach and Halo The Flood books.

Probably Noble 6, he seemed to be a rather well made character for not talking a lot.

Cortana is interesting in that she had the most personality for quite about of time, and she wasn't a human.

If Sergeant Johnson was a protagonist I would choose him, more of a supporting character.

Mine is noble six because he was customizable and so he felt like the halo version of me and so when the end came manly tears were shed :(   

Yeah, it felt like the in-game us was dying. It was sad. :( 

The actual Noble 6 obviously wasn't how we wanted him to look. He was how is originally was in the game. Black Mjolnir Mark V helmet and Mjolnir Mark V armour.

Yeah, it felt like the in-game us was dying. It was sad. :(

The actual Noble 6 obviously wasn't how we wanted him to look. He was how is originally was in the game. Black Mjolnir Mark V helmet and Mjolnir Mark V armour.

That is not true we have no idea what the cannon noble six looked like. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Serena from Halo Wars. I know Halo Wars didn't have a perfect campaign and what we saw of the characters was little, but what we did see showed emotion. Serena strikes me because of her sarcastic and prude humor. It's something I love to give, and get. 

We also know she has a short life span and she would not live to see her colleagues wake up from Cryo.

(She's also clothed and I respect that)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...