HaloGirl592

My name is Abigail, also known as HaloGirl592. 

I love Halo, because It just makes sense to me for some reason, that everything I can picture and have connections. (None of Aliens, though). I research alot of Halo and I love to play COD and Modern Warfare, of course. I am a gamer by heart. This would be my third time at least signing up for a forums for Halo, and many other games including Bungi and 343 Industries. Both companies I strongly recommend with games, but I also wish that 343 Industries will follow the books, otherwise, I'm going to get more confused by the minute, but i also like a little mix to the stories, but the main important parts the same. 

My favorite characters are Master Chief, of course, and Cortana, although I strongly met some amazing characters that have died along the battle in the Halo series, espicially in Halo 3. I hope Halo 5 will come out strongly, and when i get enough money, I may be able to buy the Xbox One, but I highly doubt I will get enough money....

Although that may not be with you, I hope Halo 5 will become one of the strongest games and memoriable like it has been so far, in the time period 2000-2020. And i cant wait till i can lock and load and shoot some aliens :)

• Like 4

, but I also wish that 343 Industries will follow the books, otherwise, I'm going to get more confused by the minute, 

The ironic thing about this is that Halo 4 compared to any other Halo game rewarded those who read the books because they will understand the story on a deeper level then the average player. Heck we knew about the Didact since the first book in the Foreunner trilogy which was 2011. 

Anyways glad to see you on the forums we hope you enjoy your stay! See you around  :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...