Assassinating the Covenant like a pro!

ArBiTeR1400

A video to all n00bs who have ask me how do you assassinate the covenant with ease, well this video on my channel would help (sorry about the quality, wish it was better, was using my brother's camera), second video is my first video using a game recorder, sorry about the sound, it would'nt synge with the video, enjoy!! 

• Like 2

i like how you were fast enough to get behind them all of the time. i always try and either end up where my friend is trying to assassinate them while i am already doing that and they end up hitting me and taking down my shield then leaving me for dead and take my ammo. or they just yoink me then kill me and take my weapons or im just not fast enough and get unlucky with the other enemies by them and kill me

• Like 1

i like how you were fast enough to get behind them all of the time. i always try and either end up where my friend is trying to assassinate them while i am already doing that and they end up hitting me and taking down my shield then leaving me for dead and take my ammo. or they just yoink me then kill me and take my weapons or im just not fast enough and get unlucky with the other enemies by them and kill me

Having a high sensitivity helps a lot, I was playing with my brother, team work is important, we help each other out when playing, I don't play this online much due to idiots stealing kills, yoinking the hell out me when I'm trying to teach them how to do it when the situations comes  & leaving you for dead, & also the AI is on advance settings too, sharp hearing & eagle eyes, (not marksmen due to jackal needler rangers, they are a *****, shooting the needlers like its a machine gun & getting killed easy) 

• Like 1

Having a high sensitivity helps a lot, I was playing with my brother, team work is important, we help each other out when playing, I don't play this online much due to idiots stealing kills, yoinking the hell out me when I'm trying to teach them how to do it when the situations comes  & leaving you for dead, & also the AI is on advance settings too, sharp hearing & eagle eyes, (not marksmen due to jackal needler rangers, they are a *****, shooting the needlers like its a machine gun & getting killed easy) 

thats exactly what happened to me all the time with my friend

Your shotgun method for Jackals is pretty interesting, I have to say. Creative.

yes i noticed that it looks very useful to take them out

also i love how one of the elites you faught so hard against to assassinate and failed several times, then you finally get him and when you do of course it doesn't give you the assassination. it stinks happens to me all of the time

• Like 1

yes i noticed that it looks very useful to take them out

also i love how one of the elites you faught so hard against to assassinate and failed several times, then you finally get him and when you do of course it doesn't give you the assassination. it stinks happens to me all of the time

Halo 4 haves this, no matter the space & environment, 20-30% it fails to assassinate, 343i should fix it 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My favorite kills animations are any that involve the Spartans kicking. As trained fighters and martial artists, the Spartans should have a unique understanding of the physical power of a well timed/aimed kick. Much as I love punching or pistol whipping my problems away, kicking them is much more fun and effective.

• Like 1