Epic Skull Idea

TyranicSlayer

Skulls?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Like to See These Skulls in Campaign?

• Yes!!!
    • No way.
  2. 2. Would You Like Hidden Skulls on Multiplayer and Forge Maps?

• Yes!!!
    • No way.

These are all awesome ideas!

I'd like for the skulls to be implemented in campaign and matchmaking as well. I think it would be awesome trying to track down all the skulls, and I think having a skull helmet as a reward would be just as epic!

I love the idea of the three different types of skulls too. Especially the Titanium skulls. The Titanium Skulls would be a great addition, I think my favorite ones were Uno, Paranormal, and Hunter.

Wow, I really hope 343 finds this, really great idea. :)

• Like 2

These are all awesome ideas!

I'd like for the skulls to be implemented in campaign and matchmaking as well. I think it would be awesome trying to track down all the skulls, and I think having a skull helmet as a reward would be just as epic!

I love the idea of the three different types of skulls too. Especially the Titanium skulls. The Titanium Skulls would be a great addition, I think my favorite ones were Uno, Paranormal, and Hunter.

Wow, I really hope 343 finds this, really great idea. :)

Yeah I loved finding the skulls in Campaign in Halo 3 and Halo CE Anniversary. It was really fun and it would be even better if they did it in Multiplayer and/or Forge. I also agree that the idea of different types of skulls is very creative and imaginative. This would be really fun if they put it in a Halo game. :)

• Like 2

Yeah I loved finding the skulls in Campaign in Halo 3 and Halo CE Anniversary. It was really fun and it would be even better if they did it in Multiplayer and/or Forge. I also agree that the idea of different types of skulls is very creative and imaginative. This would be really fun if they put it in a Halo game. :)

i definitely agree with both of you. we should seriously email 343. i think they would enjoy it if they actually read the email and din't ignore it

• Like 1

I think im going to send this to halo 5 follower, and he could talk about and add a link in one of his videos to a poll. Once we have plenty of votes, 343 couldn't possibly deny or would they? :)

i don't think they would technically. i do think they would take the credit or make a deal with you guys and give you something if they get to take the credit. you know? otherwise  they could deny but i think if they did it could hurt their reputation and they certainly dont want that

They could take all the credit for they want. As long as it's in the game I would be happy to tell my friends that i thought of that :) Of course if they want to give me a free xbox one or a car it wouldn't hurt. :) Anyways, I actually think it would be good easy addition to halo 5 and they should take this idea and expand it. (Don't worry 343, I won't sue you...)

• Like 1

They could take all the credit for they want. As long as it's in the game I would be happy forever to tell my friends that i thought of that :) Of course if they want to give me a free xbox one or a car it wouldn't hurt. :) Anyways, I actually think it would be good easy addition to halo 5 and they should take this idea and expand it. (Don't worry 343, I won't sue you...)

ok good. im happy to see that you dont care if they take all of the credit or not. i honestly wouldn't either

They could take all the credit for they want. As long as it's in the game I would be happy forever to tell my friends that i thought of that :) Of course if they want to give me a free xbox one or a car it wouldn't hurt. :) Anyways, I actually think it would be good easy addition to halo 5 and they should take this idea and expand it. (Don't worry 343, I won't sue you...)

ok good. im happy to see that you dont care if they take all of the credit or not. i honestly wouldn't either

I agree. You're one of those people that want to make Halo a better game for everyone no matter what. I was also going to say that I've seen some people hating on Halo5follower because apparently he doesn't credit everyone for all their ideas and acts like they're his own. I'm glad you don't care about credit, you just want it in the game. Don't stop or give up until it is. You have our support all the way. :)

I just read this back and thought that the skulls in forge would be named copper and the multiplayer skulls would be called bronze.

Also once you find all the forge skulls you could receive a skull forge monitor skin!

Good idea! 

That will look kind of funny. Wouldn't it be a little hard to make without lagging or glitching or something like that? It would still be cool though!