Epic Skull Idea

TyranicSlayer

Skulls?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Like to See These Skulls in Campaign?

• Yes!!!
    • No way.
  2. 2. Would You Like Hidden Skulls on Multiplayer and Forge Maps?

• Yes!!!
    • No way.

CAMPAIGN
General Overview 
In the campaign, there should be 3 different categories of skulls, silver, gold, and titanium. Gold skulls are the same skulls in previous games and require a complex puzzle to find. Titanium skulls are extremely hard to find and require two or more players to get. They include the new competitive/fun skulls. Finally, the silver skulls are all the crazy fun skulls. They require you to do something stupid or think outside the box to find. They are often found in odd funny easter eggs and strange locations.

Descriptions 
TITANIUM 
Clueless: turns off all way points and directions 
Unstoppable: increased speed and moves slowly even when trying to stay still. 
Odst : Just you, your smg, and your guts. 
Old school: who needs new weapons, sprint or armor abilities? 
Paranormal : all enemies equipped with active camouflage and swords. 
Hunter: all enemies and vehicles are replaced with hunters!! Happy hunting! 
Uno: one shot to kill, one shot to die. 
Custom : Your survival is in your hands.

GOLD
All past skulls excluding the original silver.

SILVER
Shakespeare : Enemies often recite lines. 
Freaky Foe : Allies swap voices with enemies therefore a grunt could sound like master chief and vice versa. 
Blamite! : Everyone is equipped with only needlers. All weapons, vehicles and players are also hot pink. 
Halo: enemies are shown with angel wings and a glowing halo. When you kill them their bodies float upward and fade out with a grunt saying aaaaaaahhhhh in a spiritual voice. 
Puberty : Grunts speak in a very deep voice and every one else sounds like they sucked in helium. 
Lala: all enemies sing when in danger. 
Hashtag: Everyone in the game speaks in teenage text language. 
Grunt Birthday Party 
IWHBYD
COWBELL 
BLIND

Locations and Execution examples

Hashtag: A common encounter with grunts with this activated would sound like this: 
hashtag you die!!! 
yodo bully!!! 
Jk...!!!! accept my friend request i wont hurt u!! 
I cant take it anymore my battery's dead!!  (grunt commits sucide) 
Lol. Stupid iphone 900 killed kakawuki!! 
Omg! Kakawuki was my mother from another brother! And you killed her?!!

This skull would be found in an easter egg after setting a marine on fire who is texting his mother and reading the funny message a loud. Only a skull will remain where he once stood.

Clueless: With this skull you will receive no directions, waypoints or ai support.

This skull is hidden ironically right below a flash of a random way point. To receive however, you must ram your warthog into a rock and launch your teamate, who was standing on top into the air over a cliff. They must grab the skull while in the air and throw it back to you before falling to their death.

Blamite! : With this skull activated expect all enemies, and players to be pink and equipped with needlers. All vehicle bullets are also pink. So expect to seeing adorable pink hunters with a pink fuel rod surrounded by his mini pink grunt minions.

This skull would be found in a Blamite, pink crystal, cave. You must shoot the crystal spikes on the ceiling to knock them down and find one with a crystal skull inside.

Odst: With this skull activated, expect to have no radar or shields.

This skull would be found by human drop poding off of a tower. One person must stand on the others head to survive the fall. When the other person respawns one person must get in the hornet and the other on top. They fly to an overhang on the tower, where there is a window on the bottom. The hornet must fly upward pushing the person on top through the window where a skull awaits after they crack the glass.

That makes around 30 skulls in campaign. If there is ten missions there will be three on each level. That will lead to extra hours of game play in the campaign. If you find all the skulls in the campaign you should unlock the hayabusa armor and achievement.

MULTIPLAYER 
The skulls found on firefight/multiplayer maps are in the bronze category. 343 could add a skull every week in a social playlist, or maybe firefight, in war games. The skulls would be hidden very well and you will only be told the map it is on. Every five skulls, you receive an achievement and a new skull inspired,  armor piece until you find all 20 to receive the final skull helmet.

FORGE
Copper skulls, are hidden on every map in custom games at start. However, these skulls can only be found by building a path to it in forge. You can not pick up the skull in forge, only in custom games. Once you find all skulls in forge, you will receive a forge monitor skin, of a skull and an achievement.

Conclusion
Once you have found all skulls in the game, you will receive the "It's all in your head"  achievement. You will also receive a legendary skull emblem, weapon skin, and katana sword.

What are your thoughts and ideas? 

• Like 7

Yes! That armour was awesome!

What do you think about skulls in multiplayer maps? They could even add a skull every week somewhere different in a multiplayer map and you get achievements about every 5 skulls and a skull helmet( like halo reach) once you find all 20. They should be difficult to find but 343 should tell us the map it is on for the week and a little riddle to help us find it. I would definitely search for them and return weekly. Bungie did something similar to this in the mythic map pack i think. It was a blast, what do you think?

• Like 2

Yes! That armour was awesome!

What do you think about skulls in multiplayer maps? They could even add a skull every week somewhere different in a multiplayer map and you get achievements about every 5 skulls and a skull helmet( like halo reach) once you find all 20. They should be difficult to find but 343 should tell us the map it is on for the week and a little riddle to help us find it. I would definitely search for them and return weekly. Bungie did something similar to this in the mythic map pack i think. It was a blast, what do you think?

You have great ideas. That would be amazing. I hope 343 do something like this.

maybe they could add secret paths that you can find that would be hard to find as well as have some easter egg in them that can take you to the next checkpoint with out the AA or it can have just a lot of enemies in it or something. thats the only way i can see them fixing the problem with the old school skull idea.

Yeah, if I were them i would make it like in halo 3 mythic, but add one weekly. They could even put skulls on forge maps. However, you wouldn't be able to pick them up in forge. So you have to build something to get to it, then pick it up in custom games. Just another idea, seems like skulls would be a really easy way to keep us returning or staying with halo 5. What do you think?

Yeah, if I were them i would make it like in halo 3 mythic, but add one weekly. They could even put skulls on forge maps. However, you wouldn't be able to pick them up in forge. So you have to build something to get to it, then pick it up in custom games. Just another idea, seems like skulls would be a really easy way to keep us returning or staying with halo 5. What do you think?

I agree 100%. I don't know why but there is something about skulls in Halo that gets me really excited. I love the feeling you get when you pick up a skull in Halo 3 or Halo CE Anniversary, especially Halo 3. I really hope 343 do something similar to this. Try post it on Halo Waypoint. If you do, send me the link to it. I will give it all my support. This is probably one the most creative posts I've seen in this forum and I'm not over exaggerating. You must of spent a lot of time thinking of this. This is what I call a quality post. (The original post, not the one I quoted). Whenever they add new skulls they could award you with new armour sets that they design or credits/XP. For the skulls that were in the game from the start, you could get achievements for them, or they could add new achievements for new skulls, but there would be a lot of achievements if they do one very week. ;) 

my aren't you the popular one on both forums. i read some of the comments and have a few ideas  of my own. (not exactly my own, they are some other ideas stated in your thread

I can imagine most people doing that. ;) I mean, how else would you survive? Sounds really fun though!

ya id definitly do it or id get a little distance away and pick up a power weapon and kill several at a time. id get a kick out of this skull. maybe we can mod halo 1 or 2 on the computer and add this

my aren't you the popular one on both forums. i read some of the comments and have a few ideas  of my own. (not exactly my own, they are some other ideas stated in your thread

ya id definitly do it or id get a little distance away and pick up a power weapon and kill several at a time. id get a kick out of this skull. maybe we can mod halo 1 or 2 on the computer and add this

Yeah, I can imagine it being great fun. :)