Any Godzilla fans out there?

Buns

Seriously I loved the series and I am so excited for the reboot next year. I own at least half of the movies on DVD and 2 on VHS. I've played the games quite a few times and I have debated whether or not to watch that cartoon show or whatever it was. I also have like a Gigan and Godzilla action figure lying around. Just wondering who on here is also a giant radioactive lizard lover. Or you could be a giant moth lover which if you are thats cool for you Mothra worshiping smelly brains. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a Godzilla fan! I've been watching the adventures of the big guy for as long as I can remember. I've got some of the movies on DVD and the first one on Blu-Ray. I'm a stickler for seeing movies in their original language (Japanese in the case of the Godzilla movies) so I only have the ones that include the original Japanese dialogue, and the performances are better. The first Japanese Gojira has scenes that were taken out of the US edit and those scenes made the movie more suspenseful, plus the scenes with Raymond Burr were obviously tacked on.