Armour

Spartan S4m

In halo 5 i would really like to see armour which is not purchase able but you have to say do 5 campaign missions on legeondary so you have actually something to show of. I think halo 3 did something like this

Also I hope 343 design better armour they need to think of different roles people like to play and what type of armour would suit that, like in halo reach Jorge, jun, Kat and Emile you could tell what role they played combat wise in the noble team.

• Like 3

In halo 5 i would really like to see armour which is not purchase able but you have to say do 5 campaign missions on legeondary so you have actually something to show of. I think halo 3 did something like this

Also I hope 343 design better armour they need to think of different roles people like to play and what type of armour would suit that, like in halo reach Jorge, jun, Kat and Emile you could tell what role they played combat wise in the noble team.

Read the armor descriptions or the essential visual guide for Halo 4

All the armor will make sense then. Although I think we need mor exotic pieces like Jun's chest piece and the return of armor effects 

It's true that all armour in Halo 4 has their own functions, properties and reasons, but I think they made their appearance a little too crazy. Halo 3 had great armour and the armour in Halo Reach was alright. Now it feels like the armour has no value. 343i tried to make everyone unique, honestly I just feel the same as everyone else. Even though there weren't many armour sets in Halo 3, they were still better and had more value in my opinion. I think they looked better and had a better challenge to get.

Honestly, a few pieces f Halo 4 armor were amazing, these Being Recruit, Fotus, Wetwork, and Prefect. I would like these to make a return in Halo 5, but I also wish that they don't look for flashiness, but more of armor that has personality. Reach's armor portrayed this perfectly in their renditions of Mark V and IV, Gungnir, recon, air, assault, and pretty much most of the armor. Also the female armor looked normal, not a huge head. <_<

• Like 1

cancer does suck.

I have read it and well the armour of halo reach and halo 3 look unique to one another no 2 pieces were the same but most of the armour in halo 4 all blends in with few exceptions but I think it is down to the games are style the style of the game looks to cartoony halo reach did a good mix of cartoony and realistic and gritty and that's what I hope the armour looks like in halo 5 the best of both worlds :)

I've got to agree... Much of the armor in H4 looks remarkably similar to other pieces when in the middle of a match. I honestly only ever see the helmets and the legs. I think the problem is with art style. H4 I think tries to look as 'realistic' as possible on a body sculpt that doesn't conform well with the armors. I think H4's undersuit has far too much detail than it needs and distracts us from the armor and the attention it deserves. On top of all this, I haven't seen a particular setup that looks fantastic on a female spartan. All the pieces look like they were made for the male sculpt and then resized for the female one. How about some love for the ladies?

Also, most of the helmets are stupid. :P Where is my Reach-style Operator?! Where is my ODST?! Where was Gondor when the westfold fell?! I want my trident goggles. And no more of that flashlight-head/no-visor stuff. It doesn't make sense in the realword or in the fiction. And worst of all they look bad. Yeah. I said it. They look really bad. I only run CIO because it is the closest thing to trident goggles I can get my hands on.

Honestly, a few pieces f Halo 4 armor were amazing, these Being Recruit, Fotus, Wetwork, and Prefect. I would like these to make a return in Halo 5, but I also wish that they don't look for flashiness, but more of armor that has personality. Reach's armor portrayed this perfectly in their renditions of Mark V and IV, Gungnir, recon, air, assault, and pretty much most of the armor. Also the female armor looked normal, not a huge head. <_<

agreed i like those ones too, other than that id just like to have reaches again that was good enough for me

great idea and yes halo 3 did something like this they introduced the EOD armour