you guys are awesome!

spartan_j03

Hey every one, spartan_j03 here. Im still just warming up to the forums here, so i know i still dont have much of a rep,  but im warming up quick.

Anyways i just want to mention that i had thanked our own Bnus for his cancer awerness banner on my own behalf, as I myself have been diagnosed with, treated for, and free of cancer when i was younger. However, he was very modest in bringing up the fact that he is not the only member here that has shown their support. Cancer was a terrible encounter that i dont wish upon anyone, so with copious amounts of gratitude I thank you all! members, mods, site owners, and all the rest, thanks B). hopefully soon we can all GAIN THE LEAD on cancer, and FINISH THE FIGHT to end its KILLING SPREE.  XD

• Like 2

I,m glad to say that I chose to get rid of Cancer at the beginning of my prestegious career as Commander In Chief in Saints Row IV.

As did I cancer had a good run it killed a lot of people it was a running death machine but it was time to put it down now if only that could happened in real life right now. :thumbsup:

• Like 1