343i 9th Weekly Community Poll

BeckoningZebra1

Welcome to the 9th 343i Weekly Community Poll!

Last week's question asked where each of you would like to live in the Halo Universe. The planet where the majority of 343i would be in the Halo universe was:

Reach! (I'm about 80% sure it was because of the Moa though)

Now there were a lot of great answers last week but the one I felt was most thought out was.

Moving on to this week's question. This week's question is one that popped into my my head while playing Halo 2, and to be honest, I'm not all that familiar with all of these species but I've researched them just for this poll. :)

Anyways here's the question, "Who is your favorite member of the Covenant?"
Now you can choose your favorite species in the Covenant or you can single out a single person in that species, it's really up to you. Here are the species of the covenant and some info about them if you'd like to research this subject more.

Halo1_-_Covenant_Symbol.png
Click on the image above to learn about the Covenant Empire

-San 'Shyuum (The Prophets)
-Sangheili (The Elites)
-Jiralhanae (The Brutes)
-Huragok (The Engineers)
- Yanme'e (The  Drones)
-Kig-Yar (The Jackals)
-Unggoy (The Grunts)
-Mgalekgolo (The Hunters)

IF YOU WANT YOUR VOTE TO COUNT, PLEASE VOTE BEFORE 10:00AM EST 10-14-13

Thank you for taking part in this poll, and see ya next week! :wave:

Have a question, suggestion, or complaint pertaining to the Community Poll? Message me

• Like 4

I would definitely have to go with the Hunters. I remember back to playing Halo CE for the very first time as a Demo on another game lol. It lets you play the Silent Cartographer and when my brother and I got the Hunters I almost lost it. They were so big and scary compared to everything we had seen so far. And how they have the cannon on one arm and the shield on the other, they just look so cool. :drool:

Anyways My choice is the HUNTERS

If you want my least favorite then I'd go with the Brutes. I always thought they were so annoying and dumb..... lol Stupid Brutes

• Like 1

My early days of playing were bad I was the lowlife player... so my freinds called me Grunt... and I kinda like the name so I researched them and they quickly became my favorite species after the brutes... I still get called the grunt in multi player... but I am better as I know my brothers will be when we prove ourselves...  we the grunts of course...I am a grunt at heart.

• Like 1

The Elites are my favorite. They're prideful warriors. Rather die than be caught but never by their own hands. And they have the Arbiter! One of the most charismatic leaders in the Halo Universe!

Ah, missed this one. But this^ has my approval.

• Like 2