multiplayer level hazards

spartan_j03

i cant take full credit for the idea behind this topic, saw some other folks on here talking briefly about certain level modifiers from other games. well that got me thinking, i didnt realize that there are no built in hazards in h4 multiplayer maps. granted, some of the newer maps ive seen have started to add fusion coils back, but does any one remember the boundry turrets on snowbound, the bouncing bettys on sandtrap. what about the train on terminal (h2) <think thats the level im thinking. my point is, ive always thought that naturally occuring hazards in levels adds an element of chaos that makes the game fun IMO. neither team can fully compensate for such things, and i like haveing that neautral threat.

even just effects for different levels would be cool. big sand storms that cut visibility in levels, fog, or other things to make subtle challenges.

what do you guys think? what kind of level hazards/effects would be cool? would level hazards/effects even be good to add to halo multiplayer?

let me know what you think

• Like 1