How many players should halo 4 mathcmaking have  

41 members have voted

1. 1. How many players should halo 4 mathcmaking have

• Leave it with 16 (8v8)
    • Up it to 24 (12v12)
    • Up it to 32 (16v16)
    • Up it to 48 (24v24)
    • Up it to 64 (32v32)

32 vs 32... Lagtacular. 16 vs 16 would be fun though, Homefront is doing that currently with one of their gametypes. But, We would definately need dedicated servers. And for Invasion, they should add AI's to each side. That way it would really feel like an "Invasion"

They said they were going to start using dedicated servers.

I say up it to 16 vs. 16 and have Dedicated Servers. Also make it so more AI can fit on a battlefield, I heard in a campaign interview for Reach that not even 50 could be held in one place, they would have to load the map at different points for the new AI to show up. I would like to see AI in gametypes like Invasion (This could be 12 vs 12, with a lot of AI, each phase, the AI become stronger, like UNSC starts with Marines, next phase is ODST, and last phase is Spartans. The Spartans would have green color though so you know it's an AI. AI would give you half a kill, while a player gives you a full one. Only super units give you a full point, such as Hunters, high ranking Elites, Commando Spartans and that such). Big Team can be upped to 10 vs 10. I like the idea of Warzone, with 16 vs 16 battles. This would require HUGE battlefields though, especially for Invasion, and more vehicles for Invasion and more power weapons (AI spawn with some and AI can use vehicles). Some for the players and some for the AI.