Problem with Bullseye and Champion Packs?! - "SOLVED"

swabben

This post is a solved matter for the post

"Can not play Vertigo and Pitfall!!"

that I wrote  earlier in this forum!!

(might solve other problems as well in the Champion and Bullseye Pack)

I've had the same problem ever since champion pack came out. When I did not get help anywhere I became frustrated and angry. So after months of searching and swearing, I think I solved it! (for me anyway)

Try this:
Go to settings , system, storage and hard drive. Then go the folder games and apps, find Halo 4 and go in there to remove everything related to Halo 4.
I took away :
Bullseye Pack ( downloaded items)
War Games ( downloaded items)
Spartan Ops Season 1.0 and 1.5 ( downloaded items)
Halo 4 Title Update (update)
Forge Island ( downloaded items)
All, Halo 4 data ( saved games)

Then go back to the HDD menu , and enter to Profiles . remove your profile.

Go back to the HDD menu , and go to the System Items .
remove everything that is there :
Content Cache System ( Item )
The Marketplace - system data (system Item )
remove everything and everyone !

Now go back to Storage Devices, where you select the yellow Y button ( device options ) from the hard drive. Not from your Cloud !
Now you need to Clear System Cache , 3 times in a row .
THAT'S ALL !

Download your profile again and run Halo 4. And download everything it asks for when needed. Then last of all download your Bullseye -Pack or Champion Pack again , so it should work . It solved my problem anyway hope it does for you too.

what kind of a problem where you having with the two map packs? i'm stuck on the majestic achievements a few of them won't unlock and i've tried everything. i'm thinking when i did the halo beta it somehow messed up their achievement programming. either that or the new class of slayer that includes the majestic map packs has an error. because i've tried to get the clever girl (cloaked) achievement and i've killed over 50 people on the majestic maps now and nothing. i've got the other ones so it's like hey guys what's going on here?!! i'll try this and see if it fixes it, crosses fingers. i'll never mod to get achievements, it's stupid and defeats the purpose. dumb moders.

what kind of a problem where you having with the two map packs? i'm stuck on the majestic achievements a few of them won't unlock and i've tried everything. i'm thinking when i did the halo beta it somehow messed up their achievement programming. either that or the new class of slayer that includes the majestic map packs has an error. because i've tried to get the clever girl (cloaked) achievement and i've killed over 50 people on the majestic maps now and nothing. i've got the other ones so it's like hey guys what's going on here?!! i'll try this and see if it fixes it, crosses fingers. i'll never mod to get achievements, it's stupid and defeats the purpose. dumb moders.

Please don't assume the modding community stereo typically only hacks and cheats. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...