Do you think Cortana is Alive or Dead?

Is Cortana dead or Alive?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Cortana is Dead or Alive

• Cortana is alive! :)
    • Cortana is really Dead :(

Honestly, I don't want to think she's dead.. but I believe she is dead. Because the explosion she died in was massive so there is no way she could have survived it, but Cortana is pretty smart. Even if she does come back that would kinda ruin the story, because now that Halo is really getting in to the story it's showing that Master Chief can fight by him self and still be strong ;).

Honestly, I don't want to think she's dead.. but I believe she is dead. Because the explosion she died in was massive so there is no way she could have survived it, but Cortana is pretty smart. Even if she does come back that would kinda ruin the story, because now that Halo is really getting in to the story it's showing that Master Chief can fight by him self and still be strong ;).

True. Master Chief has been on many missions with the other Spartan-II's and has had amazing skills. He has never failed. I'm beginning to think that he has gotten too used to Cortana and he might not be as good as he used to without her. I think she's alive though. Everything in Halo makes sense so if she does return, it will have a reason as to why she didn't die. Either way Chief is likely to end up with an A.I. Whether that means Mendicant Bias or he is equipped with a new one by the UNSC, I'm sure he will eventually have one in Halo 5. The gameplay would be so different without one. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...