343i 8th Weekly Community Poll

Welcome to the 8th 343i Weekly Community Poll!

To start this week off let's see what the ship of choice was in last week's community poll.

It was the Sabre!

This week's question has a TON of answers so, while I won't be listing them, please stay within the realm of Halo. Because we want your vote to count, we really do.

Ok, here it is this week's question is,

If you could live on any planet in the Halo Universe, where would you choose to live?

Planet_Reach.png
If you click on the image above it'll take you to a list of some of the many planets in the Halo Universe.

Thanks for being a part of this week's community poll!

Deadline for voting is 10/14/13 at 10:00 a.m. Est.

Have a question, suggestion, or complaint pertaining to the Community Poll? Message
me

• Like 8

My answer would have to be reach. I really like the resemblance to Earth yet it still stands alone because it is not heavily man made. Plus It would feel somewhat similar to Earth and we always tend to go for the familiar. So that's the closest I could get to living on another planet while still feeling safe at home.

• Like 1

I would choose to live on harvest or at least one of the outer colonies ( Just pretend it was never attacked by covies for this ) because it is remote peaceful and far away from the slums of earth and the heavy military and boring politics planet of reach. :thumbsup:

Why would you not want to live here anyway ?

Harvest-Festival.jpg

• Like 2

Warning halo nerd alert incoming !!!!!

Shield 0459 is not a planet. 

Halo nerd out. :good:

64670e4dcfae650a-nerdstuff_sketch01.jpeg

Think of it this way... Shield 0459... "SHIELD" 0459!!! With this stupid rock with a shield, My forces shall be impenetrable!!! Until the solace atleast, Heh! But who  cares?

Venezia.

In italian, Venezia means Venice, and Venice is such a beautiful city. Furthermore, the planet has not been glassed yet, so you know...I would still be alive. I mean, I'd like to live on Reach too, but it's almost a dead planet now.

• Like 2

mars. desolate, and lonely. also strange appertains and the first aliens. tusken raiders!!!!!!! also i like peace and quiet, also mars was never attacked at all or damaged by covenant         :thumbup:

http://www.scibuff.com/2009/05/06/aliens-found-on-mars/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9sGOf9a8f4

• Like 1

Reach because while I'm getting glassed I can use the Moa to fly away and defeat the covenant with their laser eyes!
No one knows about the Moa laser eyes because they all die while observing the phenomenon. 

• Like 1

Is there a planet Weasel? Bill Nye? ... Hmmm.... PLANET FLYING WEASEL POWDER!!! New Planet Aquired: Planet: Flying.Weasel.Powder: F.W.P.9000!! Alright, Well, Might as well pack my bags!