• KOTH
  2. 2. Worst Gametype

• Slayer
    • CTF
    • Regicide
    • Dominion
    • Extraction
    • KOTH

Hello Forums! Darkrain491 here requesting map testers for this coming saturday starting midnight Grenich Meridian Time (London). I am a keen forger that is intent on further promoting a map which i created which has proved very popular and i wish to spread to the community forge thread, but I want some outside opinion and quotes to see how i can improve it before this. So far it has 550 downloads and I am aiming for more. Here is a link to the maps download page for those interested and wish to give it a look over before playing it. the map is Floodgates .

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/darkrain491/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameMap&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0&details=38248dc3-45fa-407f-a479-11495cb264e9

If you are interested in this playtesting night, please message my Gamertag:

Darkrain491

Also you may simply post here aswell

Any messages left should be CONSTRUCTIVE.

All particapants will be credited unless you do not wish to be, Screenshots will be taken to add to its gallery. If you do not wish to be included in said screenshots,  please note in your reply.

Map Elements include:

Banshee Combat

Long Range

Medium Range

Close Range

Sniper Rifle Combat

Man Cannons

Interior and Exterior Combat

Multi Platform Combat

Minimum 10 player, Max 16.

Rules:

No Ordinance will be used

Personal Loadouts Allowed.

If anyone would like to add a Gametype to the following roster please let me know.

Slayer

CTF

Regicide

Dominion

Extraction

KOTH

After the map testing I will be open to further custom games on my other maps if it is desired. maps include any on my fileshare, so download them if you want to playtest them yourself before trying them on the coming saturday.

I will be leaving a survey as to what players believed it played best on, please do not use it until after playtesting Floodgates.