So, I'm looking for a fireteam....

Victory Element

The title says it all. I haven't really established whose going to have my back against the swarms of the hive or the fallen or the cabal yet. I'm sure i'm not the only one looking for a fireteam, so it would be great to fight alongside fellow members of the community. I am a team player for the most part, but there is some criteria that will have to be met to form a fireteam.

1) At this point, i'm about 80% sure I will be playing destiny on the xbox 360. The other 20% would be in the case that I get an xbox one for Christmas. So to be in a fireteam, i'm sure we'll have to be on the same console

2) I want to have good strategic chemistry in the fireteam. To help balance out the strengths of the team, I would like to know what class each player would like to play as and discuss styles of play. I don't have any specific requirements for class and play style, but if you're interested in playing together, we can work out our chemistry at some point. We could discuss our strengths and weaknesses, and hopefully adapt to become successful

3) I don't want to be stuck playing by myself most of the time, so as last priority, I was hoping to find some players who would be on destiny around the same times I am. I normally can only play on weekends because of my schedule, so as long as you're available most weekends, that's prefect. Afternoons are normally the best time of day for me, but i'm in the central time zone, so keep in mind that that is normally the evening if you're in Europe

Well, that's about it. If anyone is interested, just leave information below such as your console, player class, play style and times that are convenient for you to play.

*This thread doesn't just have to be for my own fireteam. Anyone can use this to form their own groups with others, but please just use this to share the general information. If you are interested in negotiating with other members, a group PM would be best for that*

• Like 3

Intrested for sure but know that I am not going to always be on consistently have a day job wife kids white pickit fence ect. I will be looking for a group of players that are ok with a not always available hand that is willing to help the team.

Platform Xbox 360

Class not sure

Play style Scout/support Team Player.

Wekness bad at being a lone wolf.

Time zone is Mountain but im not always available so anyone that needs a extra gun that works well with others fell free to send me a friend request always love playing with others and making new friends.

Just figured out what group I want to be apart of for the beta test I want to play with others that want to look for bugs in the game BUG HUNTERS after the beta I will be looking for easter eggs and more bugs and glitchs in the game used to be in a group when reach came out called  QTA we would always look for ways to get out of the campaign boundaries and explore the game we got on to the scarab In the skyline outside of the spire campaign in reach, and found it had goo in it.

Edited by EnderWeggen
  • Like 1