Weapons in Forge not spawning

Zandril

So I encountered some problems while forging.

Scenario:

1. I place a weapon on the map. I set it to fixed and have it spawn 60 second into the match.
2. I start a new round but after 60 seconds the weapon doesn't spawn.
3. I tried setting the weapon to normal and having it spawn at the start of the match. Same result.
4. I tried so many different combinations but the weapon never shows up.

*I encountered this problem with the BR and the Boltshot.
*I don't get back the budget that the weapon takes when I initially spawn it. I have to spawn the same weapon again and click "Delete all of these" just to get my budget back.
*The weapon(s) also doesn't spawn in custom games.
*There's nothing blocking the area where the weapon is set to spawn.

Any tips? I'm getting frustrated with this issue. It keep happening. It's ruining my map. :(

Did you try setting the weapons to Phased mode? If they're being propped up against an object or being mounted on a wall, there shouldn't be a problem. Also check the number of objects on the map. Even though you may be within your budget, you may have hit forge mode's hidden object limit.

never encountered that problem, sorry buddy make sure it has enough room i guess, but you did that

It has enough room.

I agree with Fuzzle give it room I guess? It is probably just a glitch I've seen boltshots on your other maps. Maybe replace the weapon with ordinance if doesn't work at all?

Ordnance drops on a 1v1 map? Hell no.

Did you try setting the weapons to Phased mode? If they're being propped up against an object or being mounted on a wall, there shouldn't be a problem. Also check the number of objects on the map. Even though you may be within your budget, you may have hit forge mode's hidden object limit.

I'll try that. Thanks for the suggestion.

check Gametype settings and type of game type to ensure weapons can spawn in. Also I know it sounds dumb but try moving your weapons placement to ensure thay are not in a dead zone a place ware item's cant or just refuse to be on a map found a lot of spots on ravine.

check Gametype settings and type of game type to ensure weapons can spawn in. Also I know it sounds dumb but try moving your weapons placement to ensure thay are not in a dead zone a place ware item's cant or just refuse to be on a map found a lot of spots on ravine.

I'm using Basic Editing. The weapons should spawn fine.

This happens not just on Ravine but on Forge Island.