District

IR3CON

GT: IR3CON ST34LTH

Map: District

Download link: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/fileshare/details/2b39787b-5de9-45ab-a065-e9cb83c46c8a

Gametype: Swarm

Download Link: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/fileshare/details/45af2251-3220-4504-926a-b78d1becbf9d

Recommended party size: 10-14

Description: District is aunderground town abandoned long ago due to an earthquake. Floors shattered and rocks scattered everywhere leaving everything in ruins. Some villagers attempted to return hoping to start living like they used to once again; however they couldn't. An obstacle no man could counter has stood on their way. It was quick and bloodthirsty and whoever approached it went missing. A group of super soldiers have been sent there to investigate the area and come back with a report. Alive.

post-55757-0-02309200-1380571289.jpg

post-55757-0-54644600-1380571292.jpg

post-55757-0-99505300-1380571293.jpg

post-55757-0-82634600-1380571295.jpg

post-55757-0-36290000-1380571297.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The Halo 4 community is nearly dead, but this is amazing. The aesthetics perfectly execute the theme without even having to be told the backstory. It's a real shame there's not a lot of people left to appreciate it. :/ Keep this idea in your head, if you become a game dev in the future you can use it to make millions ;)

The Halo 4 community is nearly dead, but this is amazing. The aesthetics perfectly execute the theme without even having to be told the backstory. It's a real shame there's not a lot of people left to appreciate it. :/ Keep this idea in your head, if you become a game dev in the future you can use it to make millions ;)

Yeah it's quite disappointing to see all the fans drift away. Hopefully Halo 5 will get the franchise back on track. Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it :D

Yeah it's quite disappointing to see all the fans drift away. Hopefully Halo 5 will get the franchise back on track. Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it :D

So I played this in your lobby yesterday, and I can honestly say I think that this is one of, if not the best Infection maps ever made. It has a unique and interesting layout that both plays well for all types of playstyles, from close-quarters to mid-range and so forth, and feels like you're actually navigating a dense, underground city. The aesthetics are great as well, I love your lights and benches, they really complete the atmosphere. However one suggestion I might have regarding that aspect, is put more rocks on the roof, just in some areas.

Now, here's where the problem is, and I'm sure you've already noticed, but the Flood are just too weak. Is it 100% damage resistance, no shields? If you have no shields you're going to want to go to 110%. This also made the shotgun useless as you could easily pick off zombies long before they get to short range. Either make them stronger or faster, but still give the humans a fair chance at surviving as a team.

So I played this in your lobby yesterday, and I can honestly say I think that this is one of, if not the best Infection maps ever made. It has a unique and interesting layout that both plays well for all types of playstyles, from close-quarters to mid-range and so forth, and feels like you're actually navigating a dense, underground city. The aesthetics are great as well, I love your lights and benches, they really complete the atmosphere. However one suggestion I might have regarding that aspect, is put more rocks on the roof, just in some areas.

Now, here's where the problem is, and I'm sure you've already noticed, but the Flood are just too weak. Is it 100% damage resistance, no shields? If you have no shields you're going to want to go to 110%. This also made the shotgun useless as you could easily pick off zombies long before they get to short range. Either make them stronger or faster, but still give the humans a fair chance at surviving as a team.

True I agree the gametype could have some tweaks. I just personally prefer to have fast and weak zombies. I would suggest trying this map with Hivemind. I played it a few times with that and it also works out really well.

Thanks for all the feedback. Glad you liked the map :)