Destiny Box Art Revealed Plus Trailer Announcement.

Adam91

The box art for Destiny has just been revealed which was posted by Bungie's community manager Deej on the playstation blog site

10018672564_22dfbc1003_c.jpg

Here it is for the PS3 case and it will most likely be the same for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One cases. 

10018679494_765071b6cd_n.jpg

Also it states in the article a new gameplay trailer is coming our way tomorrow and links us to bungie.net 

"Tomorrow, check back right here to watch our latest gameplay trailer, set in a destination a lot of fans have been asking to see for the first time. We’ll also have some exciting announcements if you’re looking to suit up and explore our new frontier. Stay tuned!"

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 6

Adam nice post! I'm so psyched about Destiny. Is anyone here getting it on the 360 or PS3? If you're thinking about it, I recommend not doing so because the game will only reach its full potential on a next gen console including gameplay, graphics, and all

Yep I'm waiting until xbox one because it only makes sense. I can stand to see people play it without me, knowing that I'll have it on a beautiful xbox one eventually. :) 

Also I cannot wait until tomorrow. :) I wonder what area they are talking about. :)

• Like 2

Adam nice post! I'm so psyched about Destiny. Is anyone here getting it on the 360 or PS3? If you're thinking about it, I recommend not doing so because the game will only reach its full potential on a next gen console including gameplay, graphics, and all

yip I'll be getting it for the xbox one GTA 5 is the final game I bought for the 360, any other games I'll get will be for next gen.

Yep I'm waiting until xbox one because it only makes sense. I can stand to see people play it without me, knowing that I'll have it on a beautiful xbox one eventually. :)

Also I cannot wait until tomorrow. :) I wonder what area they are talking about. :)

I'm very curious what they will show should be good though.

I am getting it on PlayStation 4 I wonder what that special PlayStation content will be though. :thumbsup:

It is undoubtedly an intersting choice. But it doesn't excite me as it should. I hope they'll change it for the 360.

And yes, I'm getting it on the 360. Who cares for graphics, I want an awesome gameplay. I mean, look at Combat Evolved. :D

I guess they're gonna reveal Venus. It's such a mysetrious planet.