Grand Theft Auto V

тυcкєя

gta-v-main-characters.jpg

So I thought maybe I would ask some questions about GTA V. Because, some people are still trying to decide if they are gonna get it or not. So I thought maybe it would be a nice thing to tell people why we like GTA V and stuff.

• Why do you like GTA V?
  • Who is your favorite character between Franklin, Micheal or Trevor?
  • What is your favorite thing to do when you play GTA V?
  • What is one of your favorite missions?
  • One of the reason why you got GTA V?
  • Like 5

• what i like about GTA V is the huge world and all character is so awesome, all the improved physics                                                                                                  
  • i fell in love with trevor the first 5 minutes with him his weakness is unbeatable
  • always fun to try to steal anything from the military base,the most fun i had was when i painted a car pink and drove into the military base to steal anything and i did not even come far in before the tank blew me up
  • i can't decide on what mission is the best and i wont tell because of the spoilers                                                                
  • igot GTA V because it is based on GTA San Andreas my favorite GTA

GTA is to recommend i don't think many have complained yet, and the multiplayer is coming soon

• Like 1

1. I partly do not like GTA because i was forced to shoot an innocent person in the face after 2 minutes in the game.

2. I like to play the Hero, not douchebags. Although i do like Franklin for no apparent reason :D

3. Driving around trying to evade traffic

4.-

5.Because it was so hyped and i played 2 and San Andreas back in the day

• Like 2

1. I love this game. The freedom involved in it, and the blatant fun and humor are always enjoyable.

2. Michael. His Pessimistic attitude is one I share, and he's genuinely witty and clever. However, I like Franklin immensely too. His conversations with Lamar always leave me laughing. As a matter of fact, I kinda don't like Trevor...

3. Customizing cars and bikes and racing them, and Flying all the time.

4. "The Big One" - The way I did it the first time, I was engrossed in the game. The tension was actually gripping.

5. Because someone said "New GTA Game" on Mount Olympus and Zeus was like; "F- Yeah!" And then I pre-ordered it as soon as I could. 

• Like 1

1. I like GTA V because it feels alive and well spoken, the city is more beautiful than Liberty City, and the characters all have flavor to them, creating for a well setup atmosphere.

I love Michael, he feels like he jumped right out of a Mob cinema, like the Sopranos, his attitude toward everything gives him an interesting outlook, which I personally love, and he seems to be one of the only characters I can relate to, (dysfunctional family), I also like Franklin too, he just isn't my personal favorite, and as for Trevor, he is a cool character, but his novelty gets old and he becomes just a meth-head with problems soon through.

Yoga, I'm not even kidding with you.

The Jewelry Heist, I just love all the dialogue and planning, and how just one mistake can screw up the whole heist, it feels real and amazing.

Because I saw the Gameplay trailer and found my soul mate.

• Like 1

• Why do you like GTA V? I simply love GTA because, I just love how you can just go around killing people. You can also try to act like a non-killing citizen but that is quite hard.
  • Who is your favorite character between Franklin, Micheal or Trevor? I would have to pick Micheal because, I think he is one of the only characters that is like me.
  • What is your favorite thing to do when you play GTA V? Go to the beach.
  • What is one of your favorite missions? I dunno, there is a ton of missions.
  • One of the reason why you got GTA V? Because, when I watched the trailer it looked amazing so, I had to get it. 

Btw Tucker, I really like your posts/topic. You always know what to say xD.

1. Because you can do virtually anything, lol

2. I like all the characters, but I play mostly as Michael

3. Fight with random people at Vespucci Beach

4. The jewelry store heist

5. I've always been a fan of the GTA series, and I've also always wanted to visit Los Angeles but I guess GTA V is the closest I can get at the moment

Awesome game!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

• Why do you like GTA V? I really like Grand Theft Auto because I just feel like you can do whatever you want. and It's ok. 

• Who is your favorite character between Franklin, Micheal or Trevor? Well I really like Franklin but I think that Trevor is my favorite.

What is your favorite thing to do when you play GTA V? Well I like to be a taxi driver, once I get money I go and buy guns then I enjoy killing people ^_^ .

What is one of your favorite missions? Well there's so much, so I don't know xD.

One of the reason why you got GTA V? Because, everyone said it was amazing, trailer looked good, as well as game plays plus almost all of the GTA'S are fun.

• Like 1