ODST's

SweatedQuasar08

343 please bring back ODST's and consider bringing back drones I undertand brutes but drones should be fine.

First off we are a community forum this is not 343.

Well if you knew the lore of Halo/followed along with the story of Halo 4  this is the Storm Covenant. They're not the same Covie bad guys we fought before if I'm correct the Drones don't want to be part of it anymore. Actually the Drones never really cared for the Covenant anyways. They started off as workers and later introduced as a fighting force. I can even tell you the story of how they came to be part of it.

Also the Infinity is a Spartan 4 training ship and the only ground forces on Requiem were from the Infinity + A lot of ODSTs are becoming Spartan 4s.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

not only what other people said above but in halo: the flood the sec on leading commander and captain told chief that he was probably the last if not the last spartan in the universe and once chief was gone the ODST's would take their place. though chief didn't like that thought he did agree with the second leading captain. and that is exactly what happened between halo 3 and 4. the ODST's took over and became the next group of spartans

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Even though maybe ODST's are being converted into the new Spartans, I miss seeing them around. They had personality, pep and aren't too overpowered while still not being picked off by the littlest shots like the Marines. Or at least, it seemed that way. Besides the Spartans (Obviously) The ODST's were my favorite part of Halo. Most of the time, My Spartan has more ODST configurations than anything and I even have gametypes based on it.

Helljumper,

Helljumper,

Where you been?

Feet first into hell

then back again!

When I die please bury me deep!

Fix my MA5 down by my feet!

Seeing men and women in ODST armor serving justice to the storm covenant would be great to see, After all - They are the best of the best.

But how will they be more awesome? In what way can an ODST be awesome, that a Spartan-IV can't? I do however agree that they're better than Marines.

ODSTs don't rely on fancy pants power armour or armour abilities.

It's like what makes the SAS more awesome then that land-warrior thing.

Yah man this game was based on a quick ****** and grab run to get the chief, and the chief was in the cryo chamber for 4 years, remember what cortana said " A lot can change in 4 years" just be patient, the ODST's Brutes and all the other enemies that were left out will be coming back with a bang eventually.

The whole reason that ODST existed was the fact that creating an ODST was cheaper than creating a spartan. they are comparible with the first spartan project, which sergeant Johnson was part of, mainly light augmentations. 

Spartan-IV's are cheaper to train, to create and due to the fact that augmenting has been improved, a lot less letal.

I dsilike the spartan-IV's for one reason, they are glorified ODST, they have years of combat training as a marine or ODST and are then turned into a spartan. Their reflexes, insticts and combat experience are all build upon their experience as marines or ODST. 

There is one cutscene in spartan ops, which showed this quite obvious, They are taking cover, asking for cover fire and when one of them runs and jump of the edge to hijack a banshee they call him a fool. 

Us playing Halo since the beginning have more experience as a spartan-II and III than a Spartan-IV and I will never feel like a spartan-IV in any Halo game.

luckily the remaining spartan-II's have been changed to spartan-IV's unoffically.

Officially, they are all MIA.

• Like 1