Did the UNSC Infinity use MAC or energy projectors to fire on the Mantel's Approach in Halo 4?

Unikraken

• 2 weeks later...

While they did recover a lot of Forerunner and Covenant tech,  I don't recall the energy projector being on the list (and if it was, the ships that had them were lost or belonged to Covenant Separatists). Even if Humans got their hands on some blueprints, the Infinity was being constructed in the Oort Cloud, the outskirts of the Sol System. ONI wanted to keep Infinity a secret, permanently stationing  workers there and maintaining a communications blackout. No one could leave or get in, even if it was other UNSC personnel. Anywho, Infinity does have 4 CR-03 Magnetic Accelerator Cannons. SO, my guess is that it fired 2 MAC's. :)

• 2 years later...

One of the main things that make the infinity stand out is the duel MAC guns on the front of the ship. So saying that two things being shot from the front of the ship isn't MAC rounds is a little ridiculous in my opinion.

But hey I could be wrong, but I'm 99% sure that the infinity shot MAC rounds.