It's A Date!

RedStarRocket91

Help us shape the future of custom gaming at 343industries.org!  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these slots do you find most suitable to attend custom gaming events?

• Saturdays, 9am CDT (3pm GMT)
    • Saturdays, 12pm CDT (6pm GMT)
    • Saturdays, 3pm CDT (9pm GMT)
    • Sundays, 9am CDT (3pm GMT)
    • Sundays, 12pm CDT (6pm GMT)
    • Sundays, 3pm CDT (9pm GMT)

I would love to take part my days off are mainly weekends as work mostly during the week so can do Saturdays, Sundays and possibility some Friday nights only issue is I am in the UK so there will be quite a time difference that may cause issues

• Like 2

I'm sure I'll find a way to be there. With my location, what's nighttime for you guys is morning for me. Unfortunately for me, this is when the population of Halo is highest. But, it's not too big of a problem. I've been an early bird my whole life. :)

So I'm gonna be there for sure. Fo' sho'

• Like 2

I've yet to play with any of you guys. My Gold subscription ran out a long *** time ago so... I'll get some eventually.

I usually have to push it to get to events in the mornings so It would have to be in the evening... maybe even after 3pm. I live in Central time in Texas.

Oh and I don't really care if it's either Sunday or Saturday.

• Like 1

i would gladly join at any time any day but i can't, i have no internet and probably won't have any internet for a long time forward

i miss playing with all you guys, those game night was so much fun and i hope i get internet before the SURVIVAL HALO STYLE start again, if it does

• Like 2

:right:  :right:  :right: Time Zone Calculator :left:  :left:  :left: 

Do you ever feel the need to kill people for no reason other than that they're dressed in blue?

Have you ever felt the urge to jump into a car and run your friends down beneath its treads just for the sheer pleasure of it?

Would you like to shoot a member of the moderating team in the face and then crouch over their corpses in a way that constitutes a potentially amusing YouTube video, rather than a crime?

1. Done it.

2. Done it.

3. Done it. Repeatedly. Celebratory crouch.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I'll join in any playdates that are taking place around Christmas. That's when I'll use my two week Gold card in my Halo 4 case. :D

Twelve days of Halo, anyone? Some minigames, perhaps?

The Twelve Days of Halo, huh? I believe we could work something out to that effect... :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...