Win a PlayStation

Cooliest

Win a PlayStation From Taco Bell

Before it's Released

9903902704_6a5075b25e_o.png

Taco Bell is partnering with Playstation to

give away a PS4 EVERY 15 MINUTES!

This deal will be going on from September 26, 2013 - November 10, 2013.

How to Enter

Stop by any participating Taco Bell and get a code by purchasing

a specially marked big box or $5 buck box.

Text the code you find to "22854"

Find out instantly if you've won!

Codes are also available by mail without any purchase.

To enter without purchase, see Official Rules for details.

Get the full scoop with PlayStation

Thanks to Ryu for the lead to this subject.

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 6

I dunno, maybe it's not what it's cracked up to be, I mean consider it, back when mountain dew was giving out free original Xbox 360s just after the launch date, the xboxes eventually got the red ring, so, as a consumer, i'd expect the PS4 to do something similar,you know?

But it's still a nice thought, all things considered.

I dunno, maybe it's not what it's cracked up to be, I mean consider it, back when mountain dew was giving out free original Xbox 360s just after the launch date, the xboxes eventually got the red ring, so, as a consumer, i'd expect the PS4 to do something similar,you know?

But it's still a nice thought, all things considered.

I mean you are getting it for free to find out if it will break as apposed to buy it and it breaking so regardless it's still a great deal lol. I'd take it if they said hey here is a free PS4 and it'll break it 2 weeks so have fun for now. I'd play the crap out of it.

I mean you are getting it for free to find out if it will break as apposed to buy it and it breaking so regardless it's still a great deal lol. I'd take it if they said hey here is a free PS4 and it'll break it 2 weeks so have fun for now. I'd play the crap out of it.

Also adding to that, you could just sell it for like $50 cheaper on eBay. Which would result in a profit of about $350. :)

As far to my knowledge, TacoBell doesn't exist in England. I've never had a taco in my life.

lol Really? You guys don't have yearbooks, and you don't even have TACOS!? Tacos have this tortilla (I'm guessing you dunno wut that is, it's crunchy bread type stuff), then they're stuffed with stuff, like meat and stuff. Yeah, I'm actually not really a fan, xD, but still I have tried them a BUNCH of times.

lol Really? You guys don't have yearbooks, and you don't even have TACOS!? Tacos have this tortilla (I'm guessing you dunno wut that is, it's crunchy bread type stuff), then they're stuffed with stuff, like meat and stuff. Yeah, I'm actually not really a fan, xD, but still I have tried them a BUNCH of times.

Yeah...dey mizzin' out!

Taco Bell was great before, now I have even more reason to eat there.