DLC maps

xxMethos

The dlc maps only show up if all players in the lobby have them, then why should I have to buy maps that I never get to play on. It is unfair to all the players that purchesed the DLC maps, This also goes for Halo Reach, It used to be you had to have them to play in the ranked formats ( Reach and  H4 do not have) point being is i will not down load new maps till they show up in regular mackmaking. But it will not matter if the do Because every one just wants to play on Haven anyway, Why should 343i even make new maps if all everone want to do is play the same map over and over and over and over.

my alt has all of them except champions. i started getting my original profile into playing matchmaking and ranking up and its hard to play if i dont got my alt playing and boosting because "you have the maps on the console but you had to purchase them to use them"

even if im on my alt, its always the default maps with a slim chance of any dlc until it doesnt get voted for.

ive even said in another topic that 343 needs to put up the playlist(s) for each map pack like they did week 1 when the maps came out. i agree with you, im not buying any points or getting the maps until they ALL are in the lineup

To be fair, Haven is literally a stunning masterpiece of a map and you should feel privileged every time you get to play it. Best thing 343 has ever done is make that map. That map by itself is worth more than the Majestic and the Championship bundle maps combined. Every time I get into a lobby and Haven is on the list of maps to vote for, I will always vote Haven even if I just played it 50 times before. If I get into a lobby and I see Haven is getting outvoted, I back out; not because Haven isn't getting picked, but because I know anyone who would vote against Haven is not playing with a full set of jacks and I would rather not play with them. Haven is the singular greatest achievement of the combined endeavors of 343 Industries and Certain Affinity, and to see you on here disparaging it is insulting, to say the least.