United States of the Forum Presidential Election 5!!!! (nomination thread)

Spyro

Lets spice things up a bit I nominate OMEGA. :thumbsup:

Alright since there is no regulation on nominations or moderating of the contents of this topic: after reading the almost fights, the campaigning, everything. I would just like to update everyone on the status of the candidates and some other general things. Please take this the right way because I mean it the right way:

1. This is a nomination thread not a voting thread for anyone who did not get that from the topic or the OP

2. Every member needs two nominations to get into the running and no more so although you can nominate anyone as many times as you want, it would make for a much better turnout if everyone got 2 nominations and the rest nominated others who want to run but don't have enough nominations. With that said here's who's in the running:

• Total and BZ
  • Caboose
  • Maestro
  • Boss
  • Azaxx
  • Lil Dog
  • Bob
  • Drizzy_Dan (Not running)

Members who could use an extra nomination:

• OMEGA
  • The Dumb Marine

3. This goes on for a week before elections so there's no need to rush into campaigning.

4. I'm gonna have to ask that the cure for cancer will be given if elected because some people could find that offensive.

5. Lastly, everyone is doing a great job and there is serious competition going on and I love it. Thank you everyone for being a good sport and supporting Spyro's idea of the United States of the Forum idea and continue to enjoy yourselves.

I am not running anymore. :D

But you have a lot of supporters and are the biggest contender against the dual presidency of BZ and Mayh3m. I think you should go for it and that you have a good chance.

But I don't want to set the world on fire ! :blushing:  

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDQQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DbMMV_RoEMxE&ei=ZetGUvyiNuqR7AbaqoF4&usg=AFQjCNGDSuR71CevqL-1B5gOt1Pvu3DJmw&bvm=bv.53217764,d.ZGU

• Like 2

C'mon caboose, if it wasn't for Mayh3m I'd be your number one supporter! Come back to us!

yes caboose what ryu said. i would have nomd you but because mayh3m i changed my mind so please id love for you to keep running and you have my support as well as BZ and mayh3m. common!

i can't live without you caboose!!!!!!!!!! (as well as everyone else on this forum)