Fix your servers!

halohater4

343 fix your spartan ops servers, they are a piece of donkey poo, I get black screened after every match I play and have to dashboard, thus losing my 8k xp, and it pisses me off to the point where I play Call of Duty, and that's saying something, considering Call of Duty has to have the worst matchmaking servers of all time. So fix your servers 343!

Lets re-write this...   343 Industries Please fix your Spartan Ops servers, they haven't been working properly for me lately. I get black screened after the mission is over, And I'm losing the XP I have been earning from playing and it has been making me mad to the point where I play Call of Duty, And to me I personally don't like it. Considering CoD has bad matchmaking due to campers, And bad lag. So please consider fixing the servers, As some people may have left due to it. -Thank you! halohater4. See? The Dumb Marine touch makes everything better!!       

• Like 3

Lets re-write this...   343 Industries Please fix your Spartan Ops servers, they haven't been working properly for me lately. I get black screened after the mission is over, And I'm losing the XP I have been earning from playing and it has been making me mad to the point where I play Call of Duty, And to me I personally don't like it. Considering CoD has bad matchmaking due to campers, And bad lag. So please consider fixing the servers, As some people may have left due to it. -Thank you! halohater4. See? The Dumb Marine touch makes everything better!!       

Thank you. This is the best translation I've seen so far. :D

OMEGA Approves.

343 fix your spartan ops servers, they are a piece of donkey ****, I get black screened after every match I play and have to dashboard, thus losing my 8k xp, and it pisses me off to the point where I play Call of Duty, and that's saying something, considering Call of Duty has to have the ********* matchmaking servers of all time. So fix your **** 343!

Please note that this is just a fan-made community and not their official website. Give Halo Waypoint a try after checking your Xbox's internet connection and your router. If a solution cannot be found at the Waypoint, try playing again later. Some days the servers purr like a kitten, other days you're lucky to have your Spartan respond to your controller within a second of a button being pressed.

Also, what other information do you have regarding this issue? Is your Xbox hooked up directly to the internet, or does it use a wireless adapter? If it is wireless, how far away is the Xbox from your router?

Edited by Maestro the Stampede

The servers have been worse than usual as of late, (assuming they have servers and are not sub hosting). It all seems to have gotten worse since MS started "upgrading" their "cloud servers". Coincidence? I think not.

Behold, the future of gaming is here.. harnessing the power of the cloud. lol

I'll just stick with Xbox360 until the "storm" clears thank you..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...