343i 6th Weekly Community Poll

BeckoningZebra1

Welcome to the 6th 343i Weekly Community Poll!

Last week's poll question asked you if Cortana died or if Cortana lived and the result of all your votes is:  

She Lived! ~Which is great cause I'd hate to see Cortana leave. 

I really enjoyed reading all of your answers, and I think SturnuS really covered the general opinion about Cortana in his post

She is alive. Sorta.
I still haven't figured out what kind of "thing" is that at the end of Halo 4 in which Cortana saved John from the explosion...but surely it's gonna be something Forerunner, like some sort of Domain. Thus Chief will have to go find her in a Forerunner Structure (I hope it being the Ark although is improbable) or he'll have to find the Didact to seek for answers.
Or she is integrated with some Ancillas, to form a Gravemind or something alike. But that's highly improbable.

Anyways it's time for this week's poll :w00t:  This week's poll will be a familiar subject to those of you who regular Halo Waypoint (or just go to check for Halo news, like myself) here it is:

What does the fox say? :rofl: JK For real here it is though:

Who is your favorite member of Majestic Team?

-DeMarco

demarco_660.png

-Grant

grant_660.png

-Hoya

hoya_660.png

-Madsen

madsen_660.png]

-Thorne

thorne_660.png

Don't forget to Vote below and let us know who your favorite Majestic Team member is and why.

Enjoy your week, and see ya next time :wave:

If you have any questions, complaints, suggestions, or just a comment pertaining to the Poll, message me.

EDIT: Sorry about the way the OP looked at first, had a problem with the BBCode

• Like 3

Yay, I got mentioned! :thumbsup:

As Cooliest said, I don't really like them, because...well, because they're the fourth generation of Spartans, and they're basically ODSTs with a powered armor that's not really a Mjolnir. Also we barely had enough time to scratch the surface of this team, maybe in the future we will understand their feelings and why are they fighting,

But, between all of them, I prefer DeMarco. Charismatic, strong leadership, smart enough to understand when it's time to attack and when you should retreat. It's the only one with a little of sense of humour, and he was an ODST.

• Like 3

None of them they were not fleshed out at all and they came off as a stereotypes.  

Now sergeant Johnson on the other hand is awesome pussim

349_johnson-300x180.jpg

He is the most badass cigar chomping marine there is  :thumbsup:

If by stereotype you mean each of them is their own character then yes you're right.

I would say Throne just because he seems that he is going to have a bigger role compared to the rest of the Majestic in the future. He was the only one who wasn't so harsh on Halsey. We also know that he was affected personally by the New Phoenix incident he just feels really important, and so does the rest of Team Majestic. I just hope we get to see all of them more often in the future so they can be fleshed out more.

• Like 1

That's actually not an option. soooooo :offtopic: lol

It is a option it is a secret option that only I know about.  

If by stereotype you mean each of them is their own character then yes you're right.

I would say Throne just because he seems that he is going to have a bigger role compared to the rest of the Majestic in the future. He was the only one who wasn't so harsh on Halsey. We also know that he was affected personally by the New Phoenix incident he just feels really important, and so does the rest of Team Majestic. I just hope we get to see all of them more often in the future so they can be fleshed out more.

We just didn't see much with majestic and they were kinda pointless the only reason they were was because the story needed a other main Spartan team in it besides crimson I wish they had been fleshed out more during halo 4 but they were not. :laughing:

• 2 weeks later...

None of them they were not fleshed out at all and they came off as a stereotypes.  

Now sergeant Johnson on the other hand is awesome pussim

349_johnson-300x180.jpg

He is the most badass cigar chomping marine there is  :thumbsup:

well he isn't so secret anymore so there is your first problem, second is he is dead and wasn't part of team majestic, but if it were any halo character it would be johnson

mine is probably thorn. i just feel bad for him and he has had a lot of curage not only that but he has luck just like master chief. saving all of the scientists when captured by covenant and surviving reach. there is no one better than him except arbiter, chief, johnson and noble 6