Anyone Liking GTA V?

Onsokumaru

I.

Love.

Everything.

About.

It.

Before it was the wait until the 17th to get it that was killing me. now it's the wait until October 1st to get online that's gonna end me.

We also have our own crew for GTA Online. Check it out: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/31175-gta-v-the-343i-community-crew/

Edited by D-38 Boss

Grand Theft Auto V will go down as Legendary. The game starts off a little fast, I admit, but it eases you in from there with superb characters, and fun gameplay. After a few missions to settle you in, you are free to do what you want, though you don't unlock all three characters until a little later in the game. As the story goes on it gets more into a deeper backstory that is totally unexpected. I'm only 20% in and I have spent more time with missions then I have with some other full games. The voice acting is amazing, especially with the actual gangsters. The three characters all blend together perfectly, but, Trevor's novelty does get annoying, that cannot be avoided during a certain time period, which made me quite sad, it was over soon though and I got back to Michael. The world is HUGE! I can never find my way back to certain areas without waypoints. There are plenty of nods, (so far) to past GTA games, even a previous protagonist returning, though, the outcome, I won't spoil it, is sad. Even a nod to GROVE STREET, you can go home again! I saw it again, and it is beautiful. As for the graphics, they have improved since GTA IV. Cutscenes are usually either hilarious or amazingly deep, sometimes even both. All in all, without spoiling anything.

GTA V- 10/10

• Like 1