Machinima Crew Needed

Creative Gaming Inc.

Hey there, I'm looking to make a machinima primarily in Halo 4 and partially in Reach called "Halo: Broken Eons" and need a few people of various talents to help me out. The reason I don't want to do this all myself is so that I can find someone who's great at a specific skill, so that every part of the film will be the best that it can be. Be willing to pursue a full-length feature project, because I'm expecting this to be around two hours. Here are the different roles:

Director of Cinematography: Someone who can film with a capture card, plan and execute camera angles and movements according to the mood of a scene, and create a storyboard based on a script.

Set Design: Someone to create sets in Forge based on the storyboards and context.

Graphic Designer: Someone to create title and credit screens.

Editor: Someone to arrange the footage properly, know where to cut the shots, whether to use transitions, et cetera.

Sound Director: Someone to take the edited footage and sync up voices and sound effects with it.

Score Selection: Someone who can pick out what music to use and when.

Body actors: People to act out scenes in-game. Must have proper armour and emblems, Infinity Armor Pack is required for most roles. If you've worked on other machinimas, link them and state who you played.

Voice actors: NEED a good mic. Once the script is complete, a line will be provided for anyone who wishes to audition.

Each of these jobs will be provided with a script and storyboard. I am starting the script this weekend, and storyboards will probably take a long time, so think ahead. One person may be given multiple jobs, if capable, for example, one person for graphic design/editing, editing/cinematography, sound/score, et cetera. You MUST be mature and willing to work under specific instructions without compromise. If you're interested, post which role you are applying for and your gamertag below, then send an XBL message to NOBLE E 2552 saying which role you want again.

Being that I am a video editor, it is quite the insult to separate "Sound Director" and "Editor" We are more then capable of doing both it isn't difficult. A video editor that can't sync up sounds won't be going far. 
I sent you a PM I might be able to help. 

Being that I am a video editor, it is quite the insult to separate "Sound Director" and "Editor" We are more then capable of doing both it isn't difficult. A video editor that can't sync up sounds won't be going far. 

I sent you a PM I might be able to help. 

Haha, that is a valid point.