If You Were A Jedi...

FleshBack

What would you do? Say, one day you woke up. You are contacted by a force ghost of a distant ancestor whom claims you are an heir of the Force and have great power within. You, for hypothetical's sake, can suddenly feel the Force within and all of the sudden have a lightsaber of your color and style of preference. What do you do from there?

Do you strive to live up to the Code of the Jedi and fight for peace, knowledge, and wisdom? Do you go the way of the greatest Jedi Masters and investigate the numerous mysteries of the Force and life? Do you take matters into your own hands and fight for justice and right wrongs in the world? Like, beating up bank robbers?

Or do you go the way of the greatest Sith Lords and seek power for power's sake and do things according your own code of conduct?

The answers are limitless, really.

I'd probably go around sensing major problems and going to fix them, anything from stopping accidents from killing people, to killing terrorists. (though the chances of actually running into one are probably low)

And for minor problems, like people being unable to reach objects, or people needing help getting onto a roof for painting it or fixing a leak...I'd probably charge money. LOL

Does anyone else here have a deep respect for the Jedi Code? I mean, yeah the Jedi are often portrayed as arrogant, know-it-all, intolerant, blow-harder, but the Jedi Code just has this rigidness and structure that really speaks out to me.

Almost as if it lays the foundation for emotional tranquility and spiritual enlightenment. Also, the whole idea of "peaceful warriors" is just Cool.

Does anyone else here have a deep respect for the Jedi Code? I mean, yeah the Jedi are often portrayed as arrogant, know-it-all, intolerant, blow-harder, but the Jedi Code just has this rigidness and structure that really speaks out to me.

Almost as if it lays the foundation for emotional tranquility and spiritual enlightenment. Also, the whole idea of "peaceful warriors" is just Cool.

The problem there is that morals aren't rigid. Having rigid values leads to narrow mindedness.

The problem there is that morals aren't rigid. Having rigid values leads to narrow mindedness.

This has been pointed out countless times within the lore. A lot of times when the Jedi Council has made mistakes, it is because of "arrogance, narrow-mindedness, and unwillingness to change".

The Council might have been rigid, but they have never not had the intentions in mind. There philosophy and strict adherence of the code had led to thousands of years of peace, civility, and knowledge keeping. Yet it gets overshadowed by a few hiccups in the long history of the Order.

• Like 2

i would make a mix between a spartan suit and iron man suit give myself a energy sword as my lightsaber use the force, and become a mercenary (bounty hunter) and do what ever people want and back stab people emiaditly if someone else starts to pay me more. i'd also use all sorts of the UNSC or covenant weapons or a few promethian weapons to help me besides the force and a ightsaber, plus id help you all with problems you have, id beat anyone up for you guys if you wanted if i had the force

i would make a mix between a spartan suit and iron man suit give myself a energy sword as my lightsaber use the force, and become a mercenary (bounty hunter) and do what ever people want and back stab people emiaditly if someone else starts to pay me more. i'd also use all sorts of the UNSC or covenant weapons or a few promethian weapons to help me besides the force and a ightsaber, plus id help you all with problems you have, id beat anyone up for you guys if you wanted if i had the force

Ok, that is overkill. I mean, you already have the Force. Who needs guns when you have the Force.

hey in star wars jedi die even with the force like order 66 or in star wars the clone wars general grievous killed kit fisto's padawan with a gun and two lightsabers, so id use those for extra protection, also in the movies or shows, luke or anikin lose their lightsaber and have to use pistols or machine guns in a few episodes and almost got killed several times. so ya. but common isn't an energy sword basically like a lightsaber, even in hao legends in two of them elites and master chief use them like lightsabers

Ok, that is overkill. I mean, you already have the Force. Who needs guns when you have the Force.