So I Come Back Thinking I Am Gonna Master Regicide...

FleshBack

After taking a nice, long break from this game. I need like what, 25 more wins in Regicide? Anyway, I come back and find that the playlist is gone. What's up with that? Furthermore, it is in the sparsely populated Rumble Pit Playlist, and nobody ever votes for it.

So, I guess that means I will never master this gametype or something? Any word on if it is coming back? Any word on what 343 is doing with these playlists, cuz I can't make heads or tails of it. I stopped playing when they brought in the "Generating Lag" Forge Maps, so I am clueless here.

There is no such thing as "Generating lag" forge maps. But if you would look at the Halo Waypoint once in awhile you would know what would be happening. I suggest just keep playing Rumble Pit till you get regicide. People still play it, someone correct if I'm wrong but I think Regicide will be coming back as a rotational playlist sometime soon, but I may be wrong

I play this game splitscreen with my friends (I know, unheard of, right?).

If I can't get into a game without a Forge Map where the frame rate drops, we just may as well not play.

Second, I hate Waypoint. I hate the layout, the interface, and just about everything about the site and avoid it like the plague. So I will take my info second hand from people that can tolerate it without the condescending remarks.

I play this game splitscreen with my friends (I know, unheard of, right?).

If I can't get into a game without a Forge Map where the frame rate drops, we just may as well not play.

Second, I hate Waypoint. I hate the layout, the interface, and just about everything about the site and avoid it like the plague. So I will take my info second hand from people that can tolerate it without the condescending remarks.

I see no need to mention a condescending remark, as the post clearly wasn't meant to convey that kind of tone. Intolerance is already present everywhere. We do not need it here as well.

Now, as for Regicide, I believe 343 has decided to integrate it into existing playlists. A dedicated playlist isn't likely to appear anytime soon. Your only hope is to rely on those few playlists.

Edited by Ryu♥Hayabusa
  • Like 1

I see no need to mention a condescending remark, as the post clearly wasn't meant to convey that kind of tone. Intolerance is already present everywhere. We do not need it here as well.

Now, as for Regicide, I believe 343 has decided to integrate it into existing playlists. A dedicated playlist isn't likely to appear anytime soon. Your only hope is to rely on those few playlists.

"You would know if you checked Waypoint once in a while" is condescending Secondly, I have no idea where you are getting this whole "intolerance", but it has nothing to do with what is going on at all.

I appreciate the info, however.

• Like 1

After taking a nice, long break from this game. I need like what, 25 more wins in Regicide? Anyway, I come back and find that the playlist is gone. What's up with that? Furthermore, it is in the sparsely populated Rumble Pit Playlist, and nobody ever votes for it.

So, I guess that means I will never master this gametype or something? Any word on if it is coming back? Any word on what 343 is doing with these playlists, cuz I can't make heads or tails of it. I stopped playing when they brought in the "Generating Lag" Forge Maps, so I am clueless here.

easy fix play rumble pit with 2 or 3 friends and just do callouts and team against the other players and have same primary colors (a lot of fun might get a perfection or 2 while doing this)

"You would know if you checked Waypoint once in a while" is condescending Secondly, I have no idea where you are getting this whole "intolerance", but it has nothing to do with what is going on at all.

I appreciate the info, however.

I don't like the layout either but that doesn't mean I won't view it for a few minutes just to stay updated on matchmaking info. If you can't stand a website for a few minutes then I honestly don't know what to say. You could always subscribe to Halo Youtube channels that report this kind of stuff. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah I miss some of the playlists, but it keeps the other playlitsts populated so that's a plus. I guess you'll just have to wait until it comes back or keep trying in rumble pit.