Anybody else pumped for BF4? I personally like Battlefield more than Call of Duty and the immense amount of stuff you can do in 4 looks super promising. Blowing up skyscrapers? Using commander mode? Gassing a room or throwing a bomb inside and then locking and holding the door shut? I think this game and I will have some good times in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

I played the beat yesterday and I absolutely hated it I found it so boring and I did not know any of the controls and even when I did I could not get a kill I don't think battlefield is not my kind of game I hope planeside 2 is when it comes out for I will have to wait till destiny to get my fps fix on ps4 !  :thumbsup:

I played the beat yesterday and I absolutely hated it I found it so boring and I did not know any of the controls and even when I did I could not get a kill I don't think battlefield is not my kind of game I hope planeside 2 is when it comes out for I will have to wait till destiny to get my fps fix on ps4 !  :thumbsup:

If you don't like Battlefield 4. Planetside 2 is essentially a scaled up sci-fi verison..... The beta for BF4 is pretty lack luster. I highly recommend you play the full game at a friends house before making harsh decisions on a beta. I didn't like the BF3 beta at all but I ended up loving BF3. Many things will change and you will have better maps available.

• 4 weeks later...

If you don't like Battlefield 4. Planetside 2 is essentially a scaled up sci-fi verison..... The beta for BF4 is pretty lack luster. I highly recommend you play the full game at a friends house before making harsh decisions on a beta. I didn't like the BF3 beta at all but I ended up loving BF3. Many things will change and you will have better maps available.

I the time since I played the beta I have decided to get killzone shadow fall I don't think bf4 was my kind of game to begin with.  :)