Destiny: Enough Potential to Be the Best Game of 2014?

PrometheanSigma

Destiny  

7 members have voted

1. 1. From early impressions, do you think Destiny could possibly be one of 2014's best games?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • We'll have to wait and see, there's not enough information to determine that yet.
    • Maybe, maybe not.

Does Destiny have the potential to be 2014's game? Made by the ambitious and amazing company Bungie, Destiny looks like it has the potential to be nominated and even chosen as the best game of 2014. Destiny almost makes me :censored: just looking at it. When Bungie said they were going to go bigger than Star Wars and better than Halo, I think they might have a chance. Now, with early impressions, do you think Destiny has a chance at achieving this prestigious award?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Of course, if done right, Destiny will blow GTA out of the water, and that's a challenge. Not all will like this game, but those that do, will have an absolute ball with this, I know that. It's like my favorite games and movies, all mixed into one. I do have a fear though, from what I'm seeing, it's looking very similar to those games, almost ripping them off in certain ways, I hope bungie doesn't copy the designs mostly, and makes use of original ideas.