PrometheanSigma

What's your favorite Pokemon?

Really? Your gonna make me choose? That's a fate worse than death. There are so many I love that I can't possibly choose between them...

But if I have to pick then, I decided I will go with... Mew.

• Like 2

Really? Your gonna make me choose? That's a fate worse than death. There are so many I love that I can't possibly choose between them...

But if I have to pick then, I decided I will go with... Mew.

Mew's pretty coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...

man this is pretty hard between a few, id have a hard decision between lucario, mega lucario, gengar, luxray, mudkip, or regigigas, or pikachu

• Like 1

Well I'd go with my first pokemon Charizard I named him Num. 1 because he was my #1 and my first pokemon so that makes him Num. 1 or #1 or num. One or numero uno or my #1 so I call him that because he was awsome. even though he's lost in cyberspace I know he has a great time with other pokemon lost in the unknown world of the internet...(sad song piano and violin medley start up as I hide in the corner of the room with the fire red game he started out in in my hands crying) I hurried the cartridge in my back yard to commemorate my first team of pokemon. And every day I wonder what he is doing in cyber space...(I cry and leave...)

• Like 2

As to my reasoning behind choosing Mew, I choose her because she is only the best.

She has the DNA of all Pokemon (Even ones that aren't even created by Nintendo yet), she can transform into a 100% exact perfect clone of any Pokemon. She can learn any and every TM or HM ever to exist, she can fly, teleport, turn invisible, create a force-field, speak human language, and she is an original Pokemon (Gen 1) and an original species not a clone (Like Mewtwo).

On-top of all of that she is a Legendary, she is powerful, and to top it off, she is as cute as a button...

• Like 1

Meowth.

Only a Khajiit can understand why.

i love meowth he is one of my favorites i forgot to mention him

I have three:

Main: tumblr_mm990g6FTD1ruc976o1_250.png

Starter: Mudkip_46201.png

Non-Pika/Starter: 1631894-absol_again____.jpg

That's pretty much it.

waaaaaaa! the only pictures i can see are mudkip... me sad now  :(

My preferred pokemon is... Missingno!

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/1/14155/1306321-missingno.jpg

Just kidding :) It is Steelix.

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/b/ba/208Steelix.png/250px-208Steelix.png

Edited by Ryuzaki

'M is technically not a Missingno, as it occupies slot 0 in the game's Pokemon list, whereas Missingno occupies slots between 1 and 190 not occupied by a real Pokemon. Also, it evolves into Kangaskhan. :D

My favourite has to be 94, including glitch Pokemon. Not including glitch Pokemon, I'm a stickler for Haunter and Dragonair.

• Like 1

My favorite pokemon is Absol he just looks so awseome and I love him in the show.