What's your favorite Pokemon?

PrometheanSigma

Well I'd go with my first pokemon Charizard I named him Num. 1 because he was my #1 and my first pokemon so that makes him Num. 1 or #1 or num. One or numero uno or my #1 so I call him that because he was awsome. even though he's lost in cyberspace I know he has a great time with other pokemon lost in the unknown world of the internet...(sad song piano and violin medley start up as I hide in the corner of the room with the fire red game he started out in in my hands crying) I hurried the cartridge in my back yard to commemorate my first team of pokemon. And every day I wonder what he is doing in cyber space...(I cry and leave...)

• Like 2

As to my reasoning behind choosing Mew, I choose her because she is only the best.

She has the DNA of all Pokemon (Even ones that aren't even created by Nintendo yet), she can transform into a 100% exact perfect clone of any Pokemon. She can learn any and every TM or HM ever to exist, she can fly, teleport, turn invisible, create a force-field, speak human language, and she is an original Pokemon (Gen 1) and an original species not a clone (Like Mewtwo).

On-top of all of that she is a Legendary, she is powerful, and to top it off, she is as cute as a button...

• Like 1

'M is technically not a Missingno, as it occupies slot 0 in the game's Pokemon list, whereas Missingno occupies slots between 1 and 190 not occupied by a real Pokemon. Also, it evolves into Kangaskhan. :D

My favourite has to be 94, including glitch Pokemon. Not including glitch Pokemon, I'm a stickler for Haunter and Dragonair.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...