Halo Poll of the Day: Invasion or Dominion?

PrometheanSigma

Invasion or Dominion?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like more?

• 3 weeks later...

I like both. Invasion for the variety of objectives, dynamic weapon and vehicle spawning (Different weapons and vehicles would spawn pending on the phase) and playing as Spartans vs Elites. Dominion for it's vehicle battles, cool base defences (turrets and shields) and it's more strategic; instead of just overpowering the other team and attacking / defending the objectives, it's about map control and deciding what it's best to do, attack the enemy team's bases or defend your own. I will say though, Invasion maps are more fun to forge so Invasion gets my vote. I hope they bring it back in Halo Xbox One :D

• 2 months later...

I love the rhythm of battle invasion provides. Its like rush in battlefield, and I think they should advance on it and maybe instead of a territory to capture. Maybe like a big door that needs to be blown up or rammed into with a vehicle. Or anti air guns not letting dropships move up. There is a great number of ways to create fun battle scenarios. We need to kidnap a member of 343 and hold them until are demands are listened to!!! Who's with me!!!!