i still don't have recon in halo 3

Brenden Toney

That is very odd. I'll into a solution tomorrow, but hopefully someone else on the forum can help you with that.

Actually I just found the answer here
https://forums.halowaypoint.com//yaf_postst93512_Still-not-got-Recon----READ-HERE.aspx

I guess you just have to wait. Honestly in the meantime you could always try Halo Reach, and Halo 4(or even Halo 3 ODST/ Halo 2 Vista) All of them are great games I highly recommend you play!

iv'e had a 360 for about ten months now. and halo 3 is my absolute favorite game on it. i have all the spartan armor except recon. everyone says to play the game for a month and it should unlock, but i played the game religiously forr the first few months and i still don't have it. can somebody help?

That, and the chest piece known as "Bungie". It looks Identical to the E.O.D chest plate armor but it adds flames atop your cranium... In other words it makes you hot headed... In more simple terms it gives you a fiery hot appearance... In a serious word, it is the Flaming Helmet of that gen of Halo.

I for one have the armor (Recon although I did Have Bungie Armor for a day during Halo 3's last Bungie Day!). Recon started out as a armor set that only BUNGiE employees could use/wear. Then they gave it too the guys at RedVSBlue, and then the guy who created ArbyNtheChief series on YouTube, then they gave it too "Make a Wish foundation" folks, and then they gave it out on special events, or competions, and then they started handing it to anyone who did something insanley incredible, and then they gave it out on Bungie Vs The World playlist to the winning players that beat the employees, and then they finally allowed anyone to get the armor...

If they put in the effort, there are Seven VidMaster Achievements that you must unlock, in Halo 3 and Halo 3:ODST, once you unlock them you go to the Bungie.net homepage, create an account, link it to your gamertag, sign in, click your profile, and there is a button on your page in the settings that say "Give me Recon" and it unlock the armor for your account... Sadly since bungie is no longer in control of halo, this method is outdated and may no longer be viable, so might I suggest going to Halopedia or Halowiki, and try asking on the Halowaypoint forums if there is a new method to getting it. Sorry I can't be of more help but I got my armor the Vidmaster achievement way a few years back...

Here is the video that I was referring to... In case your interested...

Good luck in your quest my friend, best wishes!

:)

That, and the chest piece known as "Bungie". It looks Identical to the E.O.D chest plate armor but it adds flames atop your cranium... In other words it makes you hot headed... In more simple terms it gives you a fiery hot appearance... In a serious word, it is the Flaming Helmet of that gen of Halo.

I for one have the armor (Recon although I did Have Bungie Armor for a day during Halo 3's last Bungie Day!). Recon started out as a armor set that only BUNGiE employees could use/wear. Then they gave it too the guys at RedVSBlue, and then the guy who created ArbyNtheChief series on YouTube, then they gave it too "Make a Wish foundation" folks, and then they gave it out on special events, or competions, and then they started handing it to anyone who did something insanley incredible, and then they gave it out on Bungie Vs The World playlist to the winning players that beat the employees, and then they finally allowed anyone to get the armor...

If they put in the effort, there are Seven VidMaster Achievements that you must unlock, in Halo 3 and Halo 3:ODST, once you unlock them you go to the Bungie.net homepage, create an account, link it to your gamertag, sign in, click your profile, and there is a button on your page in the settings that say "Give me Recon" and it unlock the armor for your account... Sadly since bungie is no longer in control of halo, this method is outdated and may no longer be viable, so might I suggest going to Halopedia or Halowiki, and try asking on the Halowaypoint forums if there is a new method to getting it. Sorry I can't be of more help but I got my armor the Vidmaster achievement way a few years back...

Here is the video that I was referring to... In case your interested...

Good luck in your quest my friend, best wishes!

:)

The question was already answered Stig but it was nice of you to link the video 

Just in case you missed it here is the link to your answer

https://forums.halowaypoint.com//yaf_postst93512_Still-not-got-Recon----READ-HERE.aspx