Does anyone still play halo custom edition? In september 12 2013?

QuoteTheDogSavior

You should have posted this in "Halo Combat Evolved + Anniversary" But to answer your question I think so. An extremely few amount of people probably do. I played a few games last year and the population seemed fine. Also a small amount of people still play Halo 2 Vista and I don't have a trouble finding games. You will probably get bored easily unless you already have copies of the game I would say waste your money on Halo 2 Vista. More people play it, and if you find that fun go to Halo Custom Edition. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I still play custom edition all the time! I find it so fun, especially the custom campaigns where u can play as the flood. The multiplayer I great too, and from what I've seen about 100 people are on maximum at a time, and it's still good with the custom vehicles and stuff. Although many people don't have it, you should get it if you can. Why didn't the ever make a halo 2 custom edition, though, I wonder?