What is your Favorite Halo Machinima Series or Director ?

TheMightyLlama1

There's so many Machinima out there. And many Great and Funny Machinima. Like Rooster Teeth, Jon CJG, So Fallen Flims, Arbiter219, etc. My Favorite Machinima series and Director is Arby 'n' the Chief and Jon CJG. I think ANTC is the best Machinima series out there. I just loved the voices and Jon's Comedy. Season 7 is the best one to check out. STAY AWAY FROM LA SERIES. I never really got into RvB. I really love all the old Halo 3 Machinimas.

Definitely RvB Season 9, onwards.

Monty Oum's done an amazing job with the CGI, which inspired me to direct my own with CGI. I also loved Burnie's integration of in-game comedy, with serious CGI, so that too was a great inspiration. Personally, I never got into ANTC or Rise of the Spartans, however I do admire SoFallenFilm's comedic videos.

I've been watching a heap of different Machinimas lately and reading the comments, for research as to what and what not to do. I've learnt a lot from a variety of Machinimas, so we'll see if it pays off.

• Like 1

I love Jon CJG and Roosterteeth, but I do think the machinima community has kind of dived down in my interests. Everything is starting to get repetitive with the whole "Covenant are attacking! Fight them!" And Half the video is just the camera wobbly during the battle to make is 'realistic' or something, This is all in my opinion

Here are my all time favourites

1. Rise of the Spartans by arbiter 617 the final part is coming out soon : )

2. Arby and the chief by Jhon cjg it was a great end to the series

3. Red vs blue season 1 to 8 But season 9 and 10 and so far 11 a terrible I think.  :thumbsup: