Life.

Silent Orbis

Guys, I feel like I should start this thread. This thread, is for those, who seek stuff. In fact, this is just random. I felt like I should start this because no one can. As faras I've been here, no one has. So, for all of the creative, imagination, innocent, geeky, individuals. For EVERYONE. I present: "Life". For you, and I, and all alike to discuss the one thing we've all endured as humans. Life. Let our long-lasting, infinite discussion, all but one thing:

BEGIN

UPDATE: SORRY GUYS! THIS MAY HAVE BEEN HARD TO READ> THE GENERAL IDEA IS JUST TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING YOU WANT, REGARDING LIFE. THIS IS JUST FOR YOU TO COME AND RELAX, AND LET ALL THAT STRESS OUT!

Edited by Sιlεƞτ Ɖɛsтιƞʏ
  • Like 1

well, I believe in aliens and im very spiritual and believe in heaven and i believe in reincarnation (i dont know why i believe in both because neither of those could exist if the other exists, but thats just what i believe in) and i care for everyone and take bad things seriously. and i somethimes think that we may not even exist at times. the reason is because our universe could be like an ameba in some other larger universal world. or we could be some sort of test from something more than we are and ever are going to be, we could be like ants to something else and that world is so big that we cant even comprehend being like a bug that our minds can't let us see the bigger world. so those are a few things i think and ill post more later, but right now i have to get to class

• Like 1

Life can be hard sometimes.  I just talked to a friend on Facebook who said she wanted to kill herself because she felt like no one cared.  I believe that a lot of people feel that way sometimes.  The funny thing is that we're supposedly more connected than ever.  Everyone gets on Facebook hoping that someone will talk to them and no one ever does.  We all expect the same thing.  That's partly why I joined the forums a week ago.  I feel as though I can't relate to anyone where I live.  They're all interested in different things.  I'm like the only nerd in the whole town and all anyone wants to talk about is shallow drama-related bull.  Life is what you make it but it seems to get harder the older you get.  Right now I'm in that transition from kid to young adult.  We all want to feel connected.  Right now I feel a little unplugged.  I've lost those who I thought were "friends" and a brother last October.  For a while I'd play video games just so that I wouldn't be thinking about everything bad that's happened.  But then my Xbox got fried and forced me to deal with the reality.  The truth is that there is so much more to life than just gaming, getting that job, or getting that perfect family.  Someday we're going to die.  What legacy will we leave?  What will people say about us?  Honestly I want to be able to change the world for the better before I die.  There's always a light at the end of the tunnel.  Anyway sorry if this sounds depressing.  I've a lot on my mind at the moment.  Life is still good because no matter what it could always be worse.    :yes

-David

• Like 4

Life... is very mind boggling. In time of depression, it is very hard on you, and you just can't get rid of that... ounce of negativity. And, no matter what any one of us chooses, in any situation, there has always been regret, and contrarily on the other side of the spectrum, could've been yet even more regret. And, the hardest times in a life of someone my age, is females. These individuals are very hard to analyze, and can trick you And no matter what you do, you can never build up enough nerve to go talk to them before the bell rings. Once it rings for the day, it's over. And this sort of situation repeats itself, every single day. But I wonder, when will I see that light? When will I feel the joy? When will I talk to her? And... will I ever? Is there no one for me? Is there absolutely no way at all? Isn't it possible. And, about 99% of my life, has proven over and over, that ," No. No matter what, there will never be that possibility.". Yet, someday, I dream, that I will be the one. I will have the luxury, and I WILL be able to bring that perfect person to me, without any struggle. But... when?

-Silent Destiny

"What will destiny do for me?" 

• Like 1

I don't know my life is all about music I read tablature for hours on end.and if music isn't playing then I get really paranoid, like on that day when I just posted a bunch of lines from songs about being alone... and I don't think I could live without my hot rods. And I am a hypnotist, and I'm also trying to learn how to wield fire...and I think I have given my two cents...

• Like 1

I think I've some insight for you Sιlεƞτ Ɖɛsтιƞʏ (or anyone reading this).  Ever since I was in 6th grade I had this crush on this one girl.  I never talked to her and one point tried asking her out through a friend.  She said yes but changed her mind and said that I had to ask her to her face.  I chickened out.  Fast-forward to my senior year and I actually started talking to her.  We became friends and would spend a lot of time together.  I'd always be there for her in the good times and bad.  I got around to telling her how I felt.  She gave me mixed answers and ended up dating another guy the next month.  We didn't speak for a long time and I tried texting her but never got a response.  Eventually I got word that she had been talking behind my back calling me weird to her friends and it devastated me because I trusted her and knew some dark stuff about her that I would never say to anyone.  My grades bombed that semester.  My gpa dropped from a 3.75 to a 3.42 and I'm still trying to build that back up.  Honestly all I wanted to hear (and still hear from her) was "Sorry" but not out of pride.  I felt betrayed and broken-hearted.  This happened right at the time my brother died and I so wanted to hear something comforting from her.  Let me get this straight for the record.  I'm not trying to make her look bad.  I just wish she would've given a straight answer.  I wanted to know that she cared.  Here's my point: you can take chances but don't put all your heart into a person unless they can say with certainty that they want you in their life.  More importantly if its a girlfriend you're after I suggest you wait at least until you're out of high school.  Do well in class.  Go to college and get your degree.  Find something that you love to do and make it a career.  If you want a relationship that is more fulfilling it's best that you have everything "together" with yourself.  Don't be afraid to talk to girls.  Just remember that a friend doesn't always translate to "girlfriend".  Be yourself but don't put all your hope into one girl.  I guarantee you that there is a lady out there for you and when you find her your expectations will be shattered (in a good way).  My advice for a future wife is that you find someone who complements (adds to) you in that you help each other out.  Don't let regret rule over you.  Keep moving forward because there is so much more to life than the here-and-now.  Hope that this helped.

• Like 1

Life can be hard sometimes.  I just talked to a friend on Facebook who said she wanted to kill herself because she felt like no one cared.  I believe that a lot of people feel that way sometimes.  The funny thing is that we're supposedly more connected than ever.  Everyone gets on Facebook hoping that someone will talk to them and no one ever does.  We all expect the same thing.  That's partly why I joined the forums a week ago.  I feel as though I can't relate to anyone where I live.  They're all interested in different things.  I'm like the only nerd in the whole town and all anyone wants to talk about is shallow drama-related bull.  Life is what you make it but it seems to get harder the older you get.  Right now I'm in that transition from kid to young adult.  We all want to feel connected.  Right now I feel a little unplugged.  I've lost those who I thought were "friends" and a brother last October.  For a while I'd play video games just so that I wouldn't be thinking about everything bad that's happened.  But then my Xbox got fried and forced me to deal with the reality.  The truth is that there is so much more to life than just gaming, getting that job, or getting that perfect family.  Someday we're going to die.  What legacy will we leave?  What will people say about us?  Honestly I want to be able to change the world for the better before I die.  There's always a light at the end of the tunnel.  Anyway sorry if this sounds depressing.  I've a lot on my mind at the moment.  Life is still good because no matter what it could always be worse.    :yes

-David

im sorry to hear all of that, must stink. but hearing this reminded me of the anime angel beats. i don't know why but it just did. made me think of the characters i guess. but i went through some of that stuff too. not losing family but losing friends and not chatting with people on Facebook. and on your other piece of advice im taking it and will always fight just like i always have and always will. honestly i have been thinking about having a girl friend and i have quite a few friends who im very close to and i could ask one or two of them out and theyd say yes but right now i just want to enjoy what i have now and ask one of them out later.

• Like 1

im sorry to hear all of that, must stink. but hearing this reminded me of the anime angel beats. i don't know why but it just did. made me think of the characters i guess. but i went through some of that stuff too. not losing family but losing friends and not chatting with people on Facebook. and on your other piece of advice im taking it and will always fight just like i always have and always will. honestly i have been thinking about having a girl friend and i have quite a few friends who im very close to and i could ask one or two of them out and theyd say yes but right now i just want to enjoy what i have now and ask one of them out later.

Sometimes it does stink but you know I'm doing alright.  I can have joy in my life and not have to depend on the approval of others.  There are so many beautiful women in the world.  The problem isn't finding someone you'll be physically attracted to (who likes you back) but finding someone who has a beautiful heart.  I love it when I see a woman who clearly has compassion for others.  I've never seen Angel Beats but I believe my struggle is quite common.  Every time I turn the radio on all I hear is stuff about love and heartbreak.  It makes me sick to hear the same message over and over.  I want to hear music that talks about the real issues.  Let's stop focusing on temporal feelings and start looking ahead.  We're young and we got plenty of time to find love.  In the meantime lets focus on what we can do to make things better. :smiling:

• Like 1

that is what i would say is a piece of art. all i hear on the radio is about the middle east and iraq or Israel or syria, and it gets tireing hearing all of the chaos going on there. and i know you'l pull through just like i did last year when i had a few issues from my mom. most of the girls i know (especially two) are kind hearted and care about everything that happens and they do anything to make me happy when i am down and i do the same. life is for enjoying it to its fullest and i enjoy it now and always have even before angel beats, and once i saw angel beats it made me enjoy life even more than i used to. life is about having good friends and anjoying it to its fullest no matter who you are or what happens to you, if my mom or family member were to die right now and i learned about it in a few minutes, of course id be sad and depressed for days, even months but id pull through with the help of my friends and you guys. and then after id start to enjoy life all over again even more than before because id have seen my true friends and how they deal with these things and id learn how to deal with it more than i do now

Sometimes it does stink but you know I'm doing alright.  I can have joy in my life and not have to depend on the approval of others.  There are so many beautiful women in the world.  The problem isn't finding someone you'll be physically attracted to (who likes you back) but finding someone who has a beautiful heart.  I love it when I see a woman who clearly has compassion for others.  I've never seen Angel Beats but I believe my struggle is quite common.  Every time I turn the radio on all I hear is stuff about love and heartbreak.  It makes me sick to hear the same message over and over.  I want to hear music that talks about the real issues.  Let's stop focusing on temporal feelings and start looking ahead.  We're young and we got plenty of time to find love.  In the meantime lets focus on what we can do to make things better. :smiling:

• Like 1

Life is a higher consciousness experiencing itself subjectively through trillions of trillions of life forms and even "non-life".

People are always looking toward the external world for all their answers, but what they don't realize all the answers are already within them. Locked within the confines of the mind, a pool of data sits that our conscious minds only rarely glimpse and our subconscious minds are drowning in. You would never know because the conscious mind lacks the appropriate means to identify and categorize such high concepts given the limited capabilities of our primitive languages. We think as we speak and describe the world in terms that we know and learned. Heavens forbid we as a species encounter something we have never known before, such as a new universal force or a form of matter. Our collective subconscious would fail to describe it and we would be at a loss as our egos vigorously tried to label it into terms that we humans are familiar with or can fathom.

We will never know the true depth of existence caged within our narrow minded perceptions, but only shadows of it. This is why expansion of your horizons is important, because how can we as a species evolve if we individuals refuse to adapt, change, and break paradigms set rigidly by past generations. This is the aims of human progress. This is destiny.

• Like 1