laso code isnt working and i beat laso online all coop with even blind on

Jadawg12

Could you elaborate on this at all? I have never heard of a LASO code, but have heard of achievements back in Halo 3. I may be able to help you if you can explain the situation.

I think he means the weekly LASO challenges, which you can find in the Challenges section of the menu.

OT: I think putting the Blind Skull on might actually have been the problem. The LASO challenge, despite its name, actually doesn't ask you to use the Blind Skull: and since it checks which skulls you're using to see if you've done a challenge, instead of seeing that you have all the necessary skulls plus one, it sees that you have the wrong combination of skulls.

Unfortunately, the only solution is to go back and redo the level with the specific skulls the challenge is asking for: no skulls missed out, no extra skulls turned on. Even if you're doing it via co-op, I think it still requires you to complete the whole mission without anyone dying: going back to a checkpoint because someone dies counts the challenge as failed, and you'll need to go back to the lobby and restart the mission if this happens.

completing the whole campaign unlocks the code to enter into waypoint it gives you 50k EXP and the emblem the OP has has his avatar

OP check your stats on halowaypoint.com to ensure all campaigns sections have registered as LASO

my understanding was it had to be done SOLO LASO for the code to work

Its easier than people think as well.

all codes are here http://halo4arg.wix.com/section3-decryption#!glyph-sequences/cee5

• Like 2

• 1 month later...