GTA V: The 343i Community Crew

VinWarrior

The October 19th Mayhem Playdate-

On Saturday, October 19th, I will be organizing a large playdate EXCLUSIVE to Forum Members who join the official crew, we will mainly just be running around LS and doing races and all that. Make sure to contact me here with your Gamertag, and, if you haven't joined the crew yet, feel free to sign on!

:D

I'm a BOSS at GTA V. Anything you need me to do, I can pull it off. I'm a great driver/pilot, I can hold off on survival up to wave 7 alone without a sweat, and I have the 400k apartment with four excellent vehicles. Two are four door, one is mah Elegy, and I have a Pegassi Bati 801 motorcycle just in case. All are an awesome purple. :awesome:

I don't own any aircraft or watercraft, but I have over 500k that I can blow on anything I want, just in case. Not to mention that I have all attachments for all weapons I own. Even the sniper.

Now, like I said, I can do anything likeaboss, but my driving skill is max so...yeah. And after all this, I'm only rank 23. XD

Hit me up anytime.

Edited by Ryu♥Hayabusa

I'm a BOSS at GTA V. Anything you need me to do, I can pull it off. I'm a great driver/pilot, I can hold off on survival up to wave 7 alone without a sweat, and I have the 400k apartment with four excellent vehicles. Two are four door, one is mah Elegy, and I have a Pegassi Bati 801 motorcycle just in case. All are an awesome purple. :awesome:

I don't own any aircraft or watercraft, but I have over 500k that I can blow on anything I want, just in case. Not to mention that I have all attachments for all weapons I own. Even the sniper.

Now, like I said, I can do anything likeaboss, but my driving skill is max so...yeah. And after all this, I'm only rank 23. XD

Hit me up anytime.

Are you in the 343i crew?

I'm close to getting the 286k apartment, and I've got a few vehicles:

(Mine) Sabre Turbo

(Mine) Elegy RH-8

(Mine) Sanchez

(Crew- being built as a getaway vehicle) Fathom FQ2

Also, I'm perfectly capable of sneaking into fort Zancudo for a fighter jet.

Give me a bit to figure it out, and I can get us a full sized transport.

I'll be on today, and pretty much everyday. :/

Play survival with me.

I haven't beaten it yet, but getting to wave 7 can net you 11k.

Not to mention, I Boosted one of Martin Madrazo's missions, specifically Out of Court Settlement. it was worth 9k, and took less than 3 minutes to do, depending on how good you are with drive-by's and running from cops.

So, remember how you guys were saying you didn't have much money in the game?

http://rsg.ms/17jBfjo

Rockstar is giving everyone who plays during October 500k.

It'll come out after the next update, in the form of two 250 grand gifts.

So, if you've been eyeing that $400,000 apartment, you could pick a worst time to get it.

Personally, I'm sticking with the one I have, and dropping the money on Guns and Getaway Cars.

Alright, this is a little rediculous.

I've played with only two members of the crew so far.

This Friday, I'm hosting a crew only Lobby for the entire day.

That's from 9 AM EST to whenever you guys decide we should stop (Or when I get too tired, then I'll pass host to someone else.)

If you're interested, let me know, and let me know what time you'd be able to come on.

Remember, it's THE WHOLE DAY. so don't worry if you have work or school or anything of the sort. I'll be on once you finish up.

If not, then Omega's playdate on Saturday will be the back up.

Add me if you need to: xXRC BossXx

UPDATE: In light of Gryffin's playdate (At 3p.m. EST.) I most likely will be ending the playdate then. :mellow: So yeah.

Edited by D-38 Boss

I won't be able to attend on Friday, but I'll be on all night on Friday and most of Saturday. Anyone who wants to play can invite or join me anytime. GT: TrueGhostlyotto

I'll be on around 12ish EST today, and Zaguroth will be on as well I think. feel free to jump on with us if you can.

• 3 weeks later...