GTA V: The 343i Community Crew

VinWarrior

So, after a successful status update, I am pinning this up here. Me, Boss, and Muse were discussing a 343i Community Forum GTA V heist group, pulling off successful heists and splitting the cash to spend on that fancy apartment, or that trip to the bar, or maybe to get a new car, maybe even just to spend on your monthly insurance. Every member has a stake in the heists, when October 1st hits, (The day GTA: Online starts), we will pull off 4-8 Player heists, maybe up to 16 players if the heist is large enough, mainly small hit groups, and we will escape without a trace, heading back to a safe-spot. This will likely be on either PS3 or 360, depending on which the majority has, though, separate teams will operate on different platforms, unrelated to each other. This is just going to be a thread to confirm your joining, and for crews to plan their heists when the game launches. Just sign up below with your GT/PSN. 

GT: VinWarrior

PSN: (Creating a new PSN, this will have to wait)

P.S: I will likely exchange the PS3 Gta I am getting for the Xbox one, and then get the PS3 one when it is cheaper.

• Like 1

GT: Jl1223 X

Do note, I'm also in the Halocustoms crew - AND I live in a different timezone than you guys so it might get a bit hard. If you guys lower my part of the money, that's fine. 

Also, the Halocustoms crew is already created on the rockstar social club.

I wasn't aware they had an actual System for that....

OMEGA! GET ON IT! MAKE DA CREW!

I might be getting GTA 5 sometime in the next couple weeks.. IF I do, I'd be glad to join in the shenanigans...

Dunno what I'd be useful doing though.. Could be a driver I guess.. Maybe a pilot (depends on how long it takes for me to get the hang of it)...

Hell.. I could be a distraction o.o

GT: Zaguroth

How does dat dere site work?

EDIT: Simply because it makes the whole thing quite a lot simpler, time zone is: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Edited by Zaguroth

• 2 weeks later...

Alright guys, here's the deal. GTA Online rolls out tomorrow, and I wanna get everyone together on it to hit a few stores, do some races and the like, and generally raise some havoc.

I'll be on around 5 p.m. EST (When I get home from class) And I'll be on most of that day, and Wednesday.

If you don't already have me on XBL, add me: xXRC BossXx 

If Omega is on, he'll most likely be running the show, as he's the one who made the crew, if not, your's truly will make sure we've got a good time on our hands.

Let me know when you guys are going to be on, and anything you'd like to do while we play.

Once again, if you haven't joined the crew yet, do so here: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_343i_crew

That way, if you've got crew mates online, it'll match you with them, and you'll generally have a better time.

• Like 1

Alright Men and Women, tomorrow is the big day, I want to run you through our plans.

Me, and Boss will be running the main event around 5pm EST like he said, I will be one at 3pm EST though prepping. We are dropping into the city with as many of you as we can, first thing is first, Guns. We need them, so, here's our plan, since heists aren't available yet.

HAVOC.

We are wreaking havoc in LS, Kill everyone, steal their money, their cars, everything they own. We'll muster up enough money to head to ammunation and buy guns, ammo, everything we'll need.

As soon as we get those guns, we invade the LS Airport, we need planes. And we're gonna take them. Or the Alternative is using the left over money to buy planes. We need private jets, helis, cargobobs, anything we can get our hands on, and in numbers. Next, we hit up vehicles, I want large, fast, and inconspicuous. Remember, we are pulling off Large, organized, heists in the future. Finally, once that's all over, we use some cash to buy an apartment, and take some drinks and smokes.

• Like 2

Sweet, quick little update for you fine folks; GTA Online's title update launches at 7 A.M. EST tomorrow.

Social club members get access to their crew color for clothes and paint jobs, as well as the logo. Plus, the Elegy RH-8 and Sawed off shotgun are available ASAP.

Not to mention, when picking your character's parents, John Marston is as option. :drool:

• Like 1

Sweet, quick little update for you fine folks; GTA Online's title update launches at 7 A.M. EST tomorrow.

Social club members get access to their crew color for clothes and paint jobs, as well as the logo. Plus, the Elegy RH-8 and Sawed off shotgun are available ASAP.

Not to mention, when picking your character's parents, John Marston is as option. :drool:

That's freaking amazing! Of course that's what I'm going to choose haha :awesome:

Okay, so... the game is out.

There's a small update to make online available. Enter your game, and switch to the bottom character on the character wheel to jump into online.

Start making your character (Press Y to pick John Marston for your dad. :D) And you'll have to go through an introductory Cutscene, race, and mission.

Judging from my brother's input (I didn't get too far in before I had to leave) Cops and Players are MAJOR threats. If you steal a car, that car is reported stolen, so any police who see it, regardless if you've escaped the initial wanted, are gonna come after you.

In light of this, I think we should focus a little more on doing the available jobs to build up our bank account, and getting ourselves established with an apartment to lay low, before moving onto Cars, Planes, and heists.

SIDENOTE! I'd like to do a series of races to figure out who'd be the best getaway drivers. I'm doing a bit of figuring, and I'll update as soon as I've got a plan.

• Like 2

I have my game back now... Went to try online but apparently the servers are offline.. I'll try again tomorrow...

I've been playing most of the day.

Anyway, there's been an issue with Players having their character's deleted. It happened to me, but it keeps any money you had banked to your account.

Either way, I've made a new character, and I'm close to where I left off last time.

We should really get all of us together for some races and death matches.

I've been playing most of the day.

Anyway, there's been an issue with Players having their character's deleted. It happened to me, but it keeps any money you had banked to your account.

Either way, I've made a new character, and I'm close to where I left off last time.

We should really get all of us together for some races and death matches.

I'd be up for something like that.