Greetings!

Chuey Recluse

Hello everyone!  My name is David but you can just call me Chuey (pronounced 'Chewy').  First off, my profile pic is just something random I put together a long time ago.  For some reason I found myself drawing this figure on notebooks during college classes.  The image is like that of someone who is laughing with their eyes closed.  I like to joke around from time to time.  I've been an avid fan of Halo since I was 12 years old (I'm 21 now).  The first Xbox game I ever played was actually Simpsons Road Rage.  Despite the bad reviews I enjoyed S.R.R. a lot.  To be honest I didn't get Halo when it first came out.  I had no idea what the heck Halo was.  I was at a pawn shop and had a choice between two games(back in the day).  One was an RPG (I can't remember the name) and it had a blue cover and the other was Halo: Combat Evolved.  I thought that Halo looked stupid at the time (I was soooooooo dumb and sooooo sooooo wrong).  When I told my friend Chris (he worked at the pawnshop) what I wanted he strongly insisted that I get Halo instead.  I've been a fan ever since (**not** fanboy).  There are many people that enjoy gameplay but I enjoy the story.  Halo to me is like a modern day epic.  The Master Chief John 117 inspires me in so many ways.  Sometimes I wonder how I would've turned out if I selected the other game lol.

As I mentioned previously, I am in college.  Right now I'm finishing up my AA and will be going on to get my BS in Interactive Digital Media.  I'm a fairly shy and quiet person but I love to talk and discuss many different matters.  I hope to get involved and become an active member of 343 Industries fan community.  All of this is fairly new to me.  I've never actually been an active member of an online community before.  Hopefully we can discuss some cool and interesting new ideas about Halo and other topics!  Thanks for reading! :laughing:

-David

• Like 3

I believe that I will like it here. It's a pleasure to meet you Zebra. I'm actually having fun already. :smiling:

Awesome! Once you get five posts (the posts in introductions/goodbyes and offbeat don't count) you'll be able to use the Shoutbox, and that my friend is where the fun begins :w00t: